Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport
US$169
US$144
Official Website
Great 4.5/5
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$59
Good 3.5/5
US$84
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$119
  • Pool
US$92
Very Good 4/5
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$85
Very Good 4/5
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$82
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
US$119
  • Restaurant
All reviewshotel is modernfront deskgreat hotellate flightnew mexicorental carcomplimentary breakfastshuttle serviceearly checkalbuquerque airportwould definitely stay here againpool and hot tubwould highly recommend this hotelwonderful stayclean roomsthe hotel staffking suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 March 2018

We were very pleased with our choice to stay at the Hampton Inn. The proximity to the airport was very convenient as we had an early flight out in the morning. The room was large and immaculate, fresh and cheerful. Modern and up to date with everything you could want. We were too tired to use the pool and Jacuzzi. It looked very inviting. All of the features of this hotel are five star at a very affordable price! Service was also very friendly.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

sharitherealtor,

Thank you for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness, leisure facilities and staff hospitality of Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport Hotel. We are all pleased to learn we were able to make you feel comfortable and that our services and accommodations lived up to your expectations. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your five star review, and we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

In general this is another Hampton Inn doing what they do bes. The thing that set hen apart bro me is that my flight arrived after their shuttle would normally pick up, but they delayed going home long enough to pick me up. Great service. They also had a breakfast that was a bit better than some and as usual room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Hi Uncle Jack,

a splendid review! Thank you for your kind remarks regarding our high standards of cleanliness and we were able to give you a comfortable experience of our Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport Hotel. Your compliment to our breakfast service means a lot to us. We are overjoyed to hear that you had a great time with us and we thank you for sharing your five star experience!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Very close to airport, but I never heard airplane noise - nice.

Prepaid & rcvd great rate. Upon ck in, asked about room w/balloon view (N/NW). It was going to cost me another $40+ to be reassigned a room w/a view. No thanks..

Rooms appeared updated. Of the 3 Hilton properties I've stayed at this wknd, the layout of guest room at this property was the best.

Breakfast was typical Hampton offerings. No bananas though??? Oh well.

Biggest complaint: PILLOWS TOO SOFT. I need support. Very difficult to sleep, even on a comfortable bed with pillows that have no support or shape to them.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Joanne R,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to
share this experience. We strive to give you a great experience, and I am pleased to learn that we were able to meet your expectations in many ways; though I regret to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed with our pillows and breakfast as well. We appreciate your rating and are very glad that this annoyance didn't detract too much from your overall experience with us. We are working to take care of all of the issues that you addressed and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

My husband, 1 year old, and I stayed at the Hampton Inn for 2 nights and enjoyed it. It appeared to be fairly clean, although I found an old tangerine and some old food crumbs on the floor, hidden under the bedspread. Those were not from us. Otherwise, everything else appeared to be clean and the food in the morning was decent. I was happy with our stay given the price. No serious complaints. I would stay there again if we traveled there again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Nancy S,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay of Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport Hotel. I do apologize for the tangerine and some old food crumbs on the floor, It is of the highest importance that things like this are not missed by our staff and mistakes like this should never be overlooked. We look forward to showing you how we have learned from your experience.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

You’re kidding me, right? Something’s wrong here. You thought I wouldn’t catch it, but I did. The sign on this hotel is a clever trick of some sort. The sign says the hotel is called “Hampton Inn” - but clearly this is no Hampton Inn.

I travel a lot. I’ve stayed in plenty of Hampton Inns. Those hotels were predictably average and sometimes okay. But this so-called “Hampton Inn” in Albuquerque is way too excellent, clean, and well-designed. Nice try, but I’m on to you. Your hotel can’t be an actual “Hampton Inn.”

Here’s what exposed your trickery: Your employees are too professional, attentive, and focused on delivering excellence. They have superior bearing and appear to know their jobs inside and out. They keep the hotel spotless and organized. “Hampton Inn”? Hardly.

Seriously? This hotel is modern, has excellent decor, and as best I can tell, no shortcuts were taken in the construction. Fantastic attention to detail is everywhere. What Hampton Inn hotels have these qualities? Right. Exactly my point.

Okay, so will you come clean? This alleged “Hampton Inn” is some sort of covert market test by a deluxe hotel company, right? When you are through with this confusing charade and you eventually have to admit this was all just an amazing experiment in hotel perfection, just know that It was me who first caught you fair and square. You blew it by trying to call yourself a “Hampton Inn.” I haven’t quite yet worked out exactly who you *really* are, but you can’t get away with this forever.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Prae_Toriane,

Thank you so much for your compliments, rating and review of our high housekeeping and hospitality standards. It's good to hear from you and we greatly appreciate that you've taken the time to share your five star experience at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport hotel! We enjoy sharing these reviews with our staff and we all look forward to seeing you again.