1,960 results
All reviews old town breakfast vouchers attached restaurant best westerns on site restaurant within walking distance new mexico free shuttle great place to stay would stay here again off the highway comfortable beds shuttle service easy access hot tub convenient location santa fe
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Have been staying at the BW Rio Grande for the past 15 years (yearly vacations). Convenient to Old Townd and I-40 and I-25 Interstates for travel north, south, east and west. Grandsons enjoy the hot tub and pool. Motel is always updated.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
dos1, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2014

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you and your grandsons enjoyed the pool area. Happy travels. Hope to see you and your family soon.

Reviewed 1 September 2014

I got this on Hotwire and I'm delighted with the price and the location. It is just off Hwy I40 near Old Town. I stayed 2 nights. The room had a microwave and fridge. I love having a fridge. There is a fitness room and business center with computers one can use. They give you a coupon for breakfast and anything in the box is covered except tip. I prefer protein and fruit, so I was thrilled they let me have fresh fruit instead of potatoes and toast with eggs / bacon. There is an outdoor pool which looks nice but I didn't have time for it. The staff is friendly and helpful. They recommended some great restaurants, including Seasons Grill & Bar down the street. I would definitely stay here again. The western decor is cute.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
dos1, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Thank you for the thorough review. I'm happy to hear that our location was good, you enjoyed our amenities and that our staff were helpful and nice. The décor is great. Glad you enjoyed it too. Hope the next time you're in the Albuquerque area you come and join us again.

Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

A great value. Conveniently located, secure parking, great dining, friendly staff, clean rooms, and up to date facilities. I always try to stay here whenever possible. The best value in town. Complimentary vouchers for drinks and food are an added bonus.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your time to write a nice review. I'm glad to hear that the value was great and that our staff were friendly. The voucher for the drinks and food is a great bonus. Thanks again. We appreciate you staying with us again and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2014

We'd spending 2 nights at this hotel and can't fault it. The rooms are large and clean, the staff helpful and a free breakfast with options. It is about 10 minutes walk to old town which we have done a few times. Free wifi is a bonus as is the fully equipped laundry and for the room price it's excellent value.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for the wonderful review. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed our amenities, the helpfulness of the staff, and the value was excellent. Hope the next time you're in the Albuquerque area that you stay with us again. Happy and safe travels back to Australia.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

This Hotel was nice. because I had a dog we were put in a room that I assume are dog rooms. I would like to make a suggestion. When it comes time to change the carpets. you should replace the floor with tile.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your time to write a good review. We love to hear guests feedback and suggestions. I will make sure to let the department head know of them. Thank you again and we hope that you and your friendly companion come back to stay with us.