All reviews clubhouse inn free drinks green chile stew drink tickets manager's reception no elevator free happy hour each guest waffles shuttle service an older hotel balloon fiesta biscuits and gravy beds were comfortable old town the breakfast area new mexico
Reviewed 30 April 2018

2nd floor above lobby, 2nd door door on left. Dirty sheets, hair on them. Not from dryer either. Room run down, paint and fixtures in bathroom. Too much traffic noise, 4 way light, and interstate very close. Ive stayed at motels over 3 months last year, so ive seen many rooms. I just havent wriiten about all.
Lady at reception was helpful and appologized

Room Tip: Many more hotels, try away from highway
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Trisha K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank you for your review. I do apologize that your stay wasn't as pleasant as it should have been. I am in the process of renovating the hotel. I will make sure I talk to housekeeping regarding the sheets.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

As you might expect from other reviews, this property is a bit old and dated. However, in room 277, the bed is comfortable, the rug isn't worn, and the walk in shower is enormous. I'd guess 1400sf. It's in the C part of the building, and even with the windows open all night, it wasn't loud. Convenient driving distance to downtown, efficient front desk service (thank you to GM Trisha Kosel) and continental breakfast included make this property a great value.

Room Tip: room 277 for the win
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Corbin D
Trisha K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you. It was a pleasure having you stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed the breakfast, and how big the room was. If you ever come back come see us.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We stayed on our way to Tucson from Denver, CO. Staff was friendly and accommodating. The pool was unfortunately closed. Breakfast was good. They offer free Happy Hour drinks too. The staff was able to relocate us as the room we requested was smoked in my previous guest. Bummer, but they did well to accommodate us.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Trisha K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you for your positive review of the hotel. I am happy to hear the staff was accommodating. I hope you come back and see us again.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here at the Quality Inn at our arrival on 2/28 and again for 2 nights on 3/15-3/16. The rooms are clean and comfortable. There is a shuttle to the airport. However its uniqueness is the camaraderie among the staff and with the guests. The managers are so pleasant, genuine and seem to always be here! Popcorn smells waft through the common area. Each guest receives two drink tickets for use during the managers happy hour. There is also a simple menu that includes delicious pizza and quesadillas. Guest gather in the common area often interacting with one another. It’s a happy and relaxed place. If you are coming to Albuquerque you don’t be disappointed!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Trisha K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us, we enjoyed having you. If your ever back in Albuquerque come stay with us again.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

This location is convenient (right off the freeway) and pet-friendly. The common areas are showing signs of age/wear, but they appear to be in the process of doing some renovations/upgrades. This will probably make a nice difference. The room itself was clean and comfortable. There was a mini-fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. I was issued drink tickets for adult beverages at the bar, which was a nice add-on. Breakfast was included, but as a vegan there was almost nothing I could eat. There weren't even any potatoes (my usual breakfast go-to at places like this). I ended up with a mealy apple and juice. All of the staff I encountered were very friendly and helpful. Despite the breakfast, I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Trisha K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I am in the process of getting potatoes for the breakfast. I hope to see you again, so you can see the improvements.