“First Visit to Albuquerque and the Hyatt”

Hyatt Regency Albuquerque
Ranked #25 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I was a guest at the Albuquerque Hyatt for five nights during the first weekend of the International Balloon Fiesta in October. The hotel was welcoming and my room nice large and clean. The Hyatt employees were nice and helpful. In fact, one night when my hosts for the visit who live in Albuquerque returned me to the hotel, I headed out to find a vending machine to buy a coke. As I approached the elevator, one of the room service guys was returning from making a delivery to the elevator and asked me if he could be of help. When I asked where I could find vending machines, he volunteered and obtained a nice tall cold glass of coke from the kitchen for me. I hope I don't get anyone in trouble but he would not charge me for the coke so I did tip him well. Since the smallest denomination I had was a twenty, he even went and got change for me from the front desk. That type of service is what endears me to a hotel and made the trip even more memorable. You cannot have a better experience that my first visit to the Balloon Fiesta mass ascension and then the evening glow and a memorable stay at this great hotel.

Room Tip: I had mountain view king room on high floor
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank TN Travelr
Mark H, Manager at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

TN Travelr,

Thank you so much for staying with us for balloon fiesta. I am so happy to hear that one of our in room dining staff members went above and beyond to provide a personalized service. We do our best to empower our staff to be able to make decisions that can positively impact a guest's experience and I am happy to hear it made a difference - some times it's the smallest things that make a huge difference!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,377)

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely environment with pleasant staff. Close proximity to conference center, lobby shops, including Starbucks. Walking distance to a nice selection of restaurants, and an inexpensive Uber ride to Old Town. Comfy, clean bedding and pillows. Keep up the good work!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

This hotel is fine is you find yourself in Albuquerque. The staff was amazingly helpful and friendly. Has a nice gym and the rooms are well equipped. Staff provided a mini-fridge and crib for baby and even a bathing kit. They also took the car to fill tire with air. Very pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Maggie M,

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and that you found our staff helpful and friendly. Thank you for sharing your experience on line and have a wonderful weekend.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Great experience! Incredibly friendly, polite and helpful staff. The restaurant is very nice and the food and service were excellent. The condition of the hotel and room were perfect even though the hotel was at full capacity. Will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you so much for your feedback and I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Look forward to the chance to meet you on your next visit!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

By far the best Starbuck's in town. Zamantha is the greatest Barista. No other Barista can compare to her skills and knowledge when making custom drinks. I thank her for her excellent work. From a City employee.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Mark H, Manager at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback! Have a wonderful day