1,540 results
All reviews convention center forque restaurant self parking hotel restaurant downtown area nice hotel valet service lobby bar the hotel staff front desk staff old town central avenue business trip room was large sandia mountains new mexico balloon fiesta
Reviewed 20 November 2017

We stayed for a week while we attended a conference. I would not stay there again. Ever.

Housekeeping was inconsistent - one day they took all the towels and did not replace ANY. Then they'd leave 1 package of coffee and no cups. Or three cups and no coffee. I had a rock that was caught in the sole of my shoe, it popped out....and it sat on the bathroom floor for 3 days - never swept up. Still there the day we left. One day they'd leave 2 bottles of water....and then no more water unless I asked. Another day I called late in the afternoon to see if housekeeping could please come to clean the room by 4 PM, and the person at the desk said they'd TRY to get our room serviced that day. What???

The elevators are also "iffy" so be prepared. Several people in our party were stuck in them. One person was in an elevator that kept going from the 8th floor to the 19th, back down to the 8th, up to the 19th - with no one pushing buttons! When I got stuck, and then went to the front desk, the man there said, "Oh, yeah, that happens. The elevator was just in "home" position. No problem." No problem??? Are you kidding me?

One person in our group reported a homeless man sleeping in the outdoor pool area. And then there was the older woman in a bikini, with a large dog off-leash, riding the elevator up and down, then wandering around the lobby, indoors and out - in 30 degree weather. We reported her to the front desk who didn't seem concerned.

Be aware also if you stay there - the rooms do not come equipped with mini-frigs or microwaves. You can ask for them - and they are provided at no cost - but you don't know by reading anything other than TA reviews. Plus, in our room, during the night when someone in another room used the bathroom, our tub and sink gurgled loudly.

One more note of warning - the whole area around the convention center and this hotel is sketchy. At the bank across the street, the security guards walk employees to their cars after dark. Lots of homeless camped out. Mentally ill people wander around. If you walk to a nearby restaurant or the grocery store, go as a group and/or in the daylight to be the safest.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Mark H, Manager at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Wahiawkid,

I am very disappointed to read this review as its certainly not up to the standards of service we aim to provide. If you have the time, please send me your information to mark.hughes@hyatt.com so I can look up which room you were staying in and follow up with our housekeeping team to work to improve their consistency. I also apologize about the elevator information, we will have our Engineering management team contact our elevator maintenance company right away to investigate further and any reprogramming is required. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is anything else I can assist with, and I do apologize on behalf of the Hyatt Regency Albuquerque that we failed to meet expectations in so many ways during your stay.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Warm welcome from staff. Quick check in. Parking lot is easy to find around the back of the hotel on Copper Ave. Room was spacious and clean. Well kept and well appointed.

Wifi was easy to connect and fast.

Had a view of adjacent building despite the amazing surroundings. Ask for an upper floor with a view.

Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Starbucks in the lobby, a below average location. Handy in a rush.

Lobby gift shop was actually pretty good for quick souvenirs.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Thanks so much for staying with us and sharing your feedback on trip advisor. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Short business trip. The room was very clean, pillows soft and even though the room was a little worn it was very comfortable.. The staff I interacted with were knowledgeable, polite and helpful. I used the fitness center which was large and well equipped.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

I am so happy to hear your staff interactions were knowledgeable, polite and helpful. Our team works hard to deliver a great experience for our guests!

Reviewed 18 November 2017

The service was excellent. They were patient and accommodating with a hotel full of convention-goers. George, the events coordinator, was super helpful and kind, and so were the front desk staff. Even with stressed-out guests, Brianna at the front desk maintained her calm, and Alex and Austin at the front desk were more than willing to go the extra mile. Thank You Hyatt Regency staff!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We will share this with Alex and Austin so they can read these comments as well!