All reviewstraveling with petswaffleswest sideallow petsroom was cleanwould stay here againhard boiled eggsoff the highwaynice place to staybiscuits and gravyconvenient locationeasy accessstaff was very friendly and helpfulfirst floorcontinental breakfastparking lotfront desk clerk
Reviewed 6 March 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque West, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Everything was very good, from check-in to check-out. Only thing we didn't like was the morning breakfast. Skip it. Warmed up powdered eggs were bad. Sour dough biscuits & no gravy or breakfast meat, could have been a lot better. Only decent thing about the breakfast was the coffee. One last comment about the bathroom, toilets are too low to the ground, hard for seniors to get on to and off of, get taller ones!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque West, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you for your review. I appreciate your feedback. I have addressed your concerns with my team. Thank you for letting me know. We appreciate you staying with us.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

The carpet needed to be cleaned but everything else was acceptable. The breakfast was acceptable except the egg were very dry and uneatable. It is close to Rt 40 which is nice but it can be confusing coming and going because the roads in the area are not well marked. The staff was very nice and accommodating. I would recommend staying there if you have a pet.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your review. I appreciate your feedback. I apologize for inconveniences you encountered. I have addressed your concerns with my team. Thank you for letting me know. We appreciate you staying with us.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel for the price. Good breakfast. Satisfied our needs. Rooms were clean. On and off the highway. Close to restaurants Friendly staff. Would stay again. Could hear some highway noise but didn’t bother us

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your 5 out of 5 rating! I appreciate your feedback. We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

We traveled from Las Vegas and back and stayed here twice. It's clean, comfortable and the staff is great. The pet area is convenient. There is a wonderful Mexican restaurant close by and the best priced gas around the corner.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to serving you again!