US$129
Albuquerque Marriott(Albuquerque)
US$180
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

All reviewsclean roomsfront desk staffconvenient locationbreakfast staffparking lotwould stay here againgreat place to stayeasy accessroad tripbreakfast roomnew mexicocomplimentary breakfastthe room was nicenice staybed was very comfortablewafflesfresh fruit
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at this property because of the location and were able to use our Hilton Honors Points without issue as we booked online the same day while traveling to Phoenix, stopping here. Front desk staff is so nice and helpful. We'll stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We agree and good morning and thank you for such a nice review of the hotel we are close to all you would want.
Hotel Phone: 505-87-9300

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

While the room was really great. The bed was super comfortable, the bathroom was very clean and the air was flowing awesome! The only downside and reason for 4 stars was the breakfast was terrible. There was NO seats and hardly any to begin with. Breakfast started at 6am, and we got to the lobby at 7 and almost everything was out. There was barely any food, and not a lot of choices. Very similar to the food at the Super 8 we stayed in the week before in Texas. I was highly disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Good morning CarolAdler, not a good way for you to start your day, breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and we fell way short and should have been better prepared, I do apologize and will bring it to the GM And thank you for the 4 Stars, that was very kind of you.

Hotel Phone: 505-87-900

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Convenient location right off I40, but if you haven't been here before, can be a little tricky getting to the hotel because it involves a quick turn onto a small one-way street off Carlisle. This Hampton is located next door to Green Jeans, a food and drink complex, which makes a convenient & easy walk to restaurants and the Santa Fe brewpub. I have stayed here several times, and found it to be clean, safe and comfortable each trip. Despite the proximity to the freeway, its quiet inside. There's a nice outdoor pool and hot tub, open only in season. Pool towels are provided, but you'll need to grab a few - they are about the size of a hand towel.
At this location, unlike most Hamptons I've stayed at, to-go breakfast bags for those hitting the road before 6am are not available. Breakfast fare just average, scrambled eggs, biscuits and waffles. Good coffee, though, and available 24 hours. Price could be more competitive - lots of other hotels closeby.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good day, that was a good review of the hotel, it is a bit tricky to get into the hotel, once you are here we offer all the service a full service hotel, thank you for the review.
Hotel Phone: 505-837-9300
email: joe.gallegos@hilton.com

Reviewed 6 June 2018

I called ahead to let them know I was arriving late, driving from Arizona and to not cancel my room. They said okay and nothing further. When we arrived to check in approx. 3 am NM time, the front desk guy told me your debt card on reservation was declined and he was doing the night audit right now. I advised him my paycheck comes in the next day and I have cash on hand to pay for it. He advised we have strict policies against that. So they don't accept cash. I drove up and down the roads to find a place to purchase and load pre-card debt card. only shell station near by that was open and they had technical difficulty loading the card. so no card and I am not familiar with the area. There are several Tweekers around the area and asking me for rides. was an awful situation. So I was not able to check in and had to continue on to Wichita KS. I have never heard of a place that does not take cash.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

We are sorry to hear of your experience we do apologize for this, steps have been taken to correct this.
Hotel Phone: 505-837-9300

Reviewed 5 June 2018

I was pleased overall with my stay. Friendly and helpful staff who were very attentive during my stay. I wasn't familiar with the city which was my only knock based on my access to events for why I was there.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

We are happy you are Pleased, that one word says it all, thank you and we want to earn your business everyday
JOE M GALLEGOS