All reviews room was clean biscuits and gravy choice hotels first floor indoor pool would definitely stay here again fridge and microwave hot tub west side non smoking great room nice stay hot breakfast nice hotel fitness center rooms are large balloon festival
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

An overall trashy vibe, wouldn't stay here. Strange activity going on in the parking lot every night. Never coming back, dont stay here unless you have no other choice. Might want to bring some self defense protection.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

This room was very cheap but was a nice room. The breakfast could have been a little better. Missing sausage and get rid of the dried out hash browns. It was a busy place as parking lot was very full.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We were passing through Albuquerque and stopped to spend the night. Not a good section of town. Room was not clean and did not feel safe there. Truckers parked all up and down the street is way on half blocking the road. MIT many places to eat. People driving close to there are reckless and rude

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Becky C
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

The wife and I are traveling across country with the family, 3 cars, 3 rooms each night, all on our dime, so we are staying within a strict budget. This hotel was the best. 85.00 a night each room with refrigerator and microwave. One room was a suite. They accepted pets which is a must on this trip for us. The rooms were spotless, the shower in the suite was enormous and wonderful. At check in we were given vouchers for 2 drinks per adult per room. Yes this Quality Inn has a lounge. The free breakfast in the morning was spectacular. Highly recommend this site. They have a beautiful outdoor pool that we didn’t get an opportunity to use, though I wish I did.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Interesting hotel layout. Very clean and quiet rooms. For the price it's excellent. I forget the name of the woman at the front desk but she was Laguna and very helpful, sweet and kind. I've come to really appreciate the Quality Inn as a step up from the Motel 6 at a reasonable price. I'm sure there's lousy ones out there but on this particular trip I've done well with them.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo