Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport
US$159
US$135
Inn At Paradise(Albuquerque)
US$89
Red Horse Vineyard B&B(Albuquerque)
US$135
US$100
Mauger Estate B&B(Albuquerque)
US$139
US$128
Priceline
US$132
All reviewsfront desktater totsalbuquerque airportroom was cleanchoice hotelshot breakfastwaffleswould definitely stay here againthe shuttle drivergreat place to staythe breakfast areanice breakfastone night staynew mexicoindoor poolrental carair conditioner
Reviewed 30 August 2015

I was a bit disappointed when we arrived on a very hot day and found the fridge unplugged and the room temperature at 80. I discovered I couldn't adjust the AC and had to go to the office where they did it by computer. As a result we guessed a temperature of 66 would work for us, but we had to lie with it for the night unless we went back to the office to ask for another change. The fridge took quite a while to cool down. Fortunately we had ice in our cooler. I then put my computer on the table only to discover there were no outlets near it and moved the table across the room to plug it in. Other than that the room was fine. It was large and spacious and very clean. The price was very reasonable as well.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
MNV-Management, General Manager at Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2015

Dear NewYork Bowhunter,

Our apologies you had some issue with your min-fridge and A/C unit but we truly must say you have reviewed the wrong hotel.

Our front desk does not control the AC units, the guests in the rooms have total control of them.

Hopefully on your next visit to Albuquerque you can visit us and see how much better we are than most of our local competitors.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

We stay in this Comfort Inn frequently because it is always clean and a great value for the money. The staff is friendly, and the breakfast and snacks are welcoming. One of the best ChoiceHotels in their system.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
MNV-Management, General Manager at Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2015

Barbara,

Thank you so very much for your review and kind words. More than anything thank you for your loyalty to our hotel and brand.

It's always an honor to have guests return and always a pleasure to see new faces as well. We are definitely ranked high in the Choice system for so many reasons but it's guest like yourself that make us great.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

Stayed here one night on my way back across the country, when the Days Inn was full. I do recommend this as a 2nd choice when in the area. Rates are reasonable, and my room was clean and comfortable for the most part. An unexpected bonus was that my West facing room had a fabulous view of the Isotopes' (baseball team) fireworks show. The ballpark is not too far away, and UNM is close by as well. I experienced a few glitches: could not get the treadmill to work in the fitness room. My room was comfortable, but the blinking smoke alarm with 2 bright green lights DIRECTLY OVER THE BED was ridiculous. Made it very difficult to fall asleep. I also found it curious that at 6 am when I went to check out, the front desk area was dark and unattended. I eventually found an employee to whom to return my key. The free breakfast was above the standard cereal/fruit/toast, as it included hot scrambled eggs, potatoes, etc. Overall, I do recommend this hotel, just not as highly as the nearby Days Inn .

Room Tip: Rooms at the back (West side) offer city lights/sunset views, and you can see baseball park fireworks, too.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
MNV-Management, General Manager at Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2015

Dear Angie,

We truly appreciate your review and we regardless of where you stay we are all in the same business of taking care of our customers.

Every guest who stays in a hotel has a choice of where they would like to stay. We do kindly thank you for staying with us and we value your opinion and comments.

We do feel our hotel stands above the rest and we truly are a great Choice Hotel, with a great staff who works so very hard to ensure our guests have a great stay. Our treadmill in the fitness center works absolutely fine. It may be a little harder to work for some people but others manage to get it going without a hitch.Yes, you are absolutely correct, we do have a great view of West Albuquerque.

Thank you again for your valued opinion and comments and we hope your next stay is even better.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

I needed a place near the airport but I only planned to stay one night and then head south - I had work to do and an airport hotel was not my idea of a good place to work. The guest services agent was so sweet and friendly that I immediately extended my stay. My room was so quiet despite being close to the airport that I was even able to keep my window open.

My room was super clean, and I was upgraded to a suite. I was also recognized as an Elite Choice Privileges member and thanked for choosing Choice Hotels which is not common at Choice Hotels - although it should be.

The desk area was a perfect place to work, and the internet connection was stable and fast, which was why I decided to finish my work project here. This hotel offers a hot breakfast, a pool, guest laundry, fast internet, and outlets everywhere in the room. I chose this hotel by chance, but I will be back, I love Albuquerque and the location of this hotel and the amenities offered make for a perfect stay.

Room Tip: Third floor suite, on the end. Absolutely perfect.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
MNV-Management, General Manager at Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2015

Dear Page,

First and foremost let me thank you for your Diamond Elite membership and being such a loyal customer through the Choice Hotels family. We were very honored to have you in our hotel as a Diamond member and were more than happy to accommodate you with an upgrade.

The fact you stayed with us an extra three days was a special treat for us. We were glad to hear that you were taken care of from the time you walked through our doors til the time you checked out. Thank you again so kindly for your amazing review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

Member of ChoiceHotels so usually stay in one of their group. On a motorcycle trip with grandson and made reservations on way into Albuquerque. Stayed in rm 127. Checkin very easy and quick. Room was spotless. AC worked well. Bed very comfortable and room was away from street so very quiet (except for fireworks for a few minutes late in the evening from somewhere close). Within walking distance of excellent resturants. Good variety of breakfast items - not only high carb stuff but eggs, sausage and bacon etc. Best of all they didn't have Faux News showing on ALL TV screens in the lobby area (I don't go back to inns where that's the case).

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Bill W

Dear Bill,

Let me persoanlly thank you for your warm and positive comments. Our staff does work so very hard to ensure our guests have a great stay and we appreciate you providing us with your review.

As far as the fireworks, we have no control over that as those came during a weekend at one of the Albuquerque Isotopes (Colorado Rockies) farm club baseball games. It's definitely a treat to watch one of their games when they have Fireworks night. Definitely a sight to see.

We definitely feel that the NBC news seems to be a little more likeable in our breakfast area in the early morning and we definitely want our guests to enjoy their breakfast with some worthy news.

Thank you again for pointing out some of your strong points of your stay was we always look to improve on a daily basis.