“Holy Cow!!!”
Review of Cinnamon's Bakery

Cinnamon's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Estes Park
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

By far the best cinnamon roll I've ever had. I stopped by just after they opened to bring rolls back for my family. They open at 7:30, I got there just after, and the line was already out the door. They sell until 10/10:30 or until they run out. I imagine that they run out often and fast during the busy season. So get there early!

They after a few different types. We had the traditional. I like that they are iced to order- light, medium, heavy, or none at all. We had some with light and some with none. They were still warm and amazing.

They also had gluten sensitive blueberry muffins. My husband and mom each had one and said they were also delicious. I didn't tell my mom that they were gluten free, and she didn't even notice.

There are drinks also available. Limited inside and outside seating if you want to stay and eat there. I also believe you can walk down behind and sit along Fall River to eat, although I did check it out for myself.

This will now be a "must do" for us on every trip to EP. I'm just glad I waited until late in our vacation to go. Otherwise, I would have gained 10 pounds from repeated trips!!!

Reviewed 24 June 2017

All the reviews are correct, awesome different sweet rolls. Cinnamon, pecan, caramel and fruit roll (different flavor daily). I arrived at 7:25 a.m. (5 minutes before they open) and there was a line of about 12 people. Once they opened at 7:30 a.m. the line went quick. They serve one customer at a time with great friendly service. You order right at the counter and right behind the counter is the small kitchen where the sweet and tasty treats are made. When ordering the cinnamon rolls they will ask how much frosting you want; smothered, medium or light. It satisfies all the different levels of sweet tooth. They offer coffee, milk and water and they have limited inside or outside tables. When I was leaving there was about 15 people still in line. Come early because they do run out. We went here twice in the week.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

OK here's the deal: these are the best cinnamon rolls and pecan rolls I have ever tasted! The menu: freshly baked cinnamon rolls, with raisins or without; pecan rolls and fruit rolls. There are also gluten-free blueberry muffins available. As each order is taken you are able to tell them do you want light frosting, a medium amount or slather the wonderful frosting on the rolls, warm fresh out of the oven.

And when they're gone they're gone. The bakery has hours of 7:30 AM to 10:00 or 10:30 am. If you arrived in their bakery is closed that means they sold out before the closing hour.

Be prepared for a line but it doesn't take long. There is parking and that makes it extra convenient.

We were in Estes Park two days but thankfully I didn't discover the bakery until the second day. I would want to eat one of those every single day but really I shouldn't!

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

We visited Cinnamon's shortly after it opened on Father's Day and had to wait in line for our cinnamon rolls. The cinnamon rolls were worth every minute we waited! The fruit rolls sold out before we could get one, but the frosting and powdered sugar rolls were amazing!

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Some of the best cinnamon rolls we have ever had. The coffee was really good too. The people that run it are really friendly too. It's just a great way to start your day. We were here for a week and we stopped here for breakfast 3 days!