“Always my last stop before heading to the high ridge trail.”

Penelope's World Famous Burgers & Fries
Ranked #39 of 137 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 30 July 2017

This has become a routine...There classic burger, fresh cut fries and a chocolate shake.... Mmmm I can't wait until my next trip to Estes Park.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Stopped here for dinner after a day of hiking when we wanted something simple. The food was fine, the service was horrible. The menu is huge and hard to read, and the girl taking our order was impatient and annoyed. They did have a lot of options, including elk and buffalo burgers, if you're looking for something different. Overall, we got food and were full when we were done, but the atmosphere was lacking.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Went to Penelope's on our first night here. Good crowd, good food and good music. Kind of a 50's atmosphere but not overdone. Food is good with a good selection. Great location when walking the main street.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

This place is very small and I would recommend that you eat during the non-rush times. We had burgers and fries and thought they were very good. Love the music!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I went with my wife for lunch and we order a burger with bacon and pull pork sándwich, both were big and tasty. They have a lot of options, the place is small and clean, excelent friendly service, a little slow but they had serveral orders before of ours so it was ok.