“Try the meatloaf... amazing”

Cascades Restaurant at the Stanley Hotel
Ranked #27 of 137 Restaurants in Estes Park
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Taxi service and in season free trolley service.
Description: Cascades, a Classic American Restaurant and Steakhouse is located in the heart of the historic 103 year-old Stanley Hotel. Join us for, breakfast, lunch or dinner in our comfortable dining room. Stop by for a cocktail in our lounge, as our "bar chefs," handcraft a cocktail from our historic cocktails of yesteryear. Remember the time when lunch was an event, cocktail hour was not to be missed & dinner with friends was a joy.
Reviewed 4 April 2016

Dinner was pricey, but incredible. For those with a healthy sense of humor, I can recommend the "Redrum" and "Paranormal Activity" cocktail. Wonderful!

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

The place was packed. Service was courteous, but perfunctory, in order to keep up. We stuck to small plates and didn't linger. Dark, noisy, and expensive.

Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

Great bar. Amazing selection of whiskers. Great food. Reasonable prices. It's the Stanley Hotel. What more needs to be said?

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

I only ate here for one night due to having 5 in our party. I was told that you must try their meatloaf (wrapped in bacan)... my friend and I both decided to split this meal, as we are both light eaters...
I typically do not eat a lot of meat (just because I don't care about the taste of meat). But the meatloaf there is AMAZING!

Reviewed 17 March 2016

I have been here three times and never had good or even decent service! The food was okay but not worth the price when the service is slow and or rude. It's not been crowded so there is no excuse for this! One exception, the bartender was very nice!