“Excellent dinner and patio”
Review of The Wapiti Pub

The Wapiti Pub
Ranked #26 of 137 Restaurants in Estes Park
Price range: US$8 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Description: The award winning Wapiti Colorado Pub celebrates and embodies all things Colorado. From the amazing views to the beautiful, if unpredictable, weather. From the glorious foods grown, raised and created here to the amazing range of craft and micro brewed beers and wines. From the wonderful people who call Colorado home to the travelers that come to celebrate Colorado with us. The Wapiti believes that food should made fresh using as many local ingredients as they can. They have a wide range of great food from which to choose. Their menu includes juicy burgers, thick cut steaks, pub style sandwiches, crisp salads, succulent game meats, and so much more. They also have the largest all Colorado beer list in the state.
Reviewed 17 July 2017

We walked to The Wapiti Pub from The Ridgeline Hotel. It was about a mile walk, but seemed much easier than driving and finding parking in downtown Estes Park. The menu seemed very big, but we realized that much of it was dedicated to beer and wine...not such a bad thing. However, I found that they only had about 10 beers on tap and I had to ask the waiter about them. I wish they would have had a list of what they had on tap so that I could have looked it over and made a decision that way. Regardless, the waiter asked what I liked and I told him I wanted a brown ale, which he quickly told me they had one on tap and was able to describe the flavors. I ordered it and it was delicious. My dining partner ordered the white sangria. Another server brought it to our table and gave us a little show as she was mixing it together. It was fun! Our food was incredible. I ordered the breaded pork tender, which was a wonderful pork chop sandwich. I ordered the fries and a side salad. I didn't have room to eat the fries, but they were very tasty. My dining partner had the Wap-patty Melt and a side salad and she, too, was very pleased with her food. We sat on the patio and it felt hidden and tucked away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Estes Park. All the food that came past us headed to other tables smelled amazing. We found ourselves often looking around to see what other people had ordered because of the incredible aromas. Each server, table busses, etc was friendly and treated us very well. I felt like the prices were very fair for the location. We did not have dessert because we were too full, but found it fun that a small package of Oreos were tucked in with our check. I put them in my purse and ate them the following day for a snack.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We needed a quick bite so we stopped while walking the shops. We got the pork sliders and these amazing nachos with homemade chips. We can't speak for he rest of the food, but we got was great!! It has an area to sit outside as well. Really enjoyed it and will be back!

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick bite after hiking all day. There are great options to choose from and a great drink menu. The service was excellent!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Nice outdoor patio, nice food and drink selection. The food was good and the servers were friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Nice stop for lunch. Had the Wapiti Chopiti salad and was very fresh. Also liked the large selection of beers and ciders. Recommend!