“Chill on the roof top”

Peppers Mexican Grill
Ranked #44 of 137 Restaurants in Estes Park
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Peppers Mexican Grill is Estes Park's fast/casual Mexican Grill. Whether you are in the mood for burritos, enchiladas, quesadillas, salads, or tacos, our fresh ingredients combined with the taste of our homemade salsas create a fiesta of flavor guaranteed to please any tongue. Enjoy a Margarita or icy cold beer on our rooftop deck.
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Wow! Food was really great! My husband would not stop talking about his steak fajita burrito! My kids and myself loved it too! We sat on the root and enjoyed the view of the mountains and shops across the street! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

One evening when we needed to just relax at our cabin we called in an order. It's a lot like Chipotle, but with more options. My husband got the # 3 green Chile burrito, it was amazing! I got a make your own burrito and it was huge, my oldest and I could have split it! Overall the food was great and very reasonable. Would highly recommend eating there. They also have rooftop seating we would like to try next time!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Hi all. I had lunch here. I had a chicken burrito with roasted jalapeno. It was pretty good. Just not exciting. I had a margarita on the rocks. It was pretty sweet.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We enjoyed the quality and quantity of the meal, and the price was reasonable, but readers need to know that food is served in aluminum pie pans with plastic flatware. This is not a place to go if you want any kind of class.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Peppers is a good Mexican grill. Maybe not quite what I expected but it is OK. A little confusing when you order. But overall good