“Good, fresh mexican at a great price”

Peppers Mexican Grill
Ranked #44 of 137 Restaurants in Estes Park
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Peppers Mexican Grill is Estes Park's fast/casual Mexican Grill. Whether you are in the mood for burritos, enchiladas, quesadillas, salads, or tacos, our fresh ingredients combined with the taste of our homemade salsas create a fiesta of flavor guaranteed to please any tongue. Enjoy a Margarita or icy cold beer on our rooftop deck.
Reviewed 10 August 2017

This is more like a walk in fast food place, but you can customize your order. Food was fresh, and place was very clean.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

The main entree was good, but the sides were not so great...cold, bland, chewy. We visited late, so perhaps things had been sitting out for a while. Not the greatest fast food Mexican I've had.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Based on other Mexican fast food restaurants I was expecting plain, cut and dry ingredients. To sum this part up, bison was one of the meat options! As the title says the flavor of my burrito was great, however it was poorly rolled and the bottom fell out. I started by holding the bottom and getting juices all over my hands, but eventually I gave up and ate the ingredients of my burrito with a fork. Overall I enjoyed it, but the quality of food prep could have been better. Side note- sitting up stairs is your best bet!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

We normally just do carry out from Peppers as the inside is very ordinary, like a fast food restaurant. Everything is plastic so we found much easier to just to carry out, bring it home and eat it there. The food is very fresh and always more than enough for both of us. We just order one entrée for the two of us and plenty to eat with beans and rice. We really love the food and price and so when we are in Estes, we normally do take out at least once. You can order ahead too so makes it very easy. Very good place!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Stopped for a quick lunch on our adventures and this fit the bill for what we were looking for. HUGE burritos, and portions are proportionate to the price. Not exactly fast food, but close to it. Good food for a reasonable price!