“Great breakfast - grits included!”

Big Horn Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 137 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 19 June 2015

We turned around and came back to this restaurant because of a sign that said they had grits. My husband loved the bacon and the grits both, and I had an excellent meal also. Lots of food. Impressed that waiter asked if I wanted my hash browns extra crispy or not (I love them extra crispy!) Definitely would recommend!

1  Thank Luvinlife34266
Write a ReviewReviews (1,151)

Reviewed 17 June 2015

The Big Horn has been a morning tradition for the men of my family prior to going fly fishing in the Estes Park area. Huge amounts of good food and great service. We never miss the start of a great day and breakfast at the Big Horn.

1  Thank bill p
Reviewed 17 June 2015

After arriving from some Colorado Springs tourist attractions coupled with the hotel checking in, my daughter and I wanted a place that had good food and a taste of the area. What a joyful surprise when we came across the Big Horn Restaurant! Good parking, attentive staff -- super manager -- and we had the Rocky Mountain Stream Trout. Wow, beautifully cooked. The atmosphere was down to earth, comfortable. This will be one place I'll go when visiting Estes Park again!

Reviewed 16 June 2015

What a great place! We ate dinner there every night we where in town. We had a wonderful waiter by the name of Lance. He was so nice the first night that we asked for him after that. The owners were great too. I have a problem MSG and called a head and the owner answered and was so sweet and let me know they don't use products with it in it. I hope this helps others while they travel in the area. Thank you Big Horn!

1  Thank Bryan and Patty S
Reviewed 15 June 2015

Full menu of breakfast options. Something for everyone. Food is delicious, portions are great, and prices are fair.