“Awesome breakfast ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Delicious breakfast with superb service. Natasha checked on us often to make certain everything was great. I had the garden frittata while hubby had the pancake combo. Delicious!

Shay B, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Woohoo!! That's awesome! Thanks so much for sharing! See you again soon!

Reviewed 26 May 2017

This place knows how to serve a great breakfast. You have to get there early because everybody loves this place, and sometimes the wait can be awhile. The food is worth it though.

That is so fabulous to hear! Thanks so much for taking the time to share!! We will see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Did I go to this restaurant solely because I'm a fan of the Ma and Pa Kettle movie of the same name? Yes. Was the food delicious? Also yes

Shay B, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Hahaha!! Love this! Thanks so much, Jenny! See you next time!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

The food we selected tasted average. [The Tuscan Scramble] The service was amazing and the waitress was very kind and responsive. The menu has a wide variety to choose from and the restaurant appeared very clean.

Shay B, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

That is great to hear! Thank you so much for sharing, Tabi!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

I have been visiting The Egg and I for years but this trip was the 1st time my husband has been. Neither one if us were disappointed. He had the French Toast and I had the Colorado Scramble with the green pepper sauce. OMGosh! You should offer that on every egg plate! It's heavenly. The eggs were great but the sauce kicked the flavor into the stratosphere. This is one restaurant I always make a point to visit every trip to Estes.

Thanks so much!!! That is fabulous to hear!!

Been to The Egg & I? Share your experiences!