“Flavorful burger (but it was kind of small)”

Estes Park Pie Shop Bakery + DIner
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Estes Park
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 March 2016

Loved the flavor and toppings of the very small double-decker burger. I understand the weight was comparable to most diner burgers, but the small size kind of threw me off. Companion had the smothered tater tots, which I would get next time.

Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

My husband & I ate breakfast here on our way out of town. The omelette was one of the best I've ever eaten! Bacon was cooked to perfection. Did not try the pie. Interesting fact..the cook was running for mayor of Estes Park!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

We have eaten at many restaurants out in Estes but this was the first time we tried Estes Park Pie Shop. We saw an ad in the local paper for specials they were running through the week. We decided to try their lunch special of Chicken Fried Steak with a side for $6.95. When we arrived, there was just one other couple in the diner though I will say, this is a rather small little diner. They do have a nice outside patio area but of course, with it being winter, it would not be something that was be used at this time of year.We ordered the Chicken Fried Steak. My husband ordered the home made fries and I ordered some type of cheese potato. We had no complaints of the service. I assume the owner is who waited on us and she was quick in getting our drink orders and then taking a lunch order. It wasn't long before our food arrived. Large portions and very hot. It was a great lunch and we both enjoyed it very much. We decided to get a slice of pie to go and had many selections to pick from. We ordered the Carmel Apple Pie. We did eat it later that evening and we both said it was the best pie that we had ever eaten. It was a nice large portion too. We will want to go back for sure! Later that same week, we did discuss about going back to get some more pie but then noticed they were closed. Winter hours are different from summer. Please give this small place a try. Food is home cooked, hot, tasty and well presented. We had no problem with anything dealing with service. Enjoyed our lunch! We will be back!

Reviewed 23 January 2016

Grilled Cheese. Yes. Mac n Cheese. Yes. Cherry pie. YES. Small place, diner style food. Pretty great place.

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

I've tried this place several times but unfortunately it has been consistently bad. The pie was horrible each time and the service was some of the worst I've experienced in Estes. I hate writing a bad review on any place but after several bad experiences and horrible food, I won't be going back.

2  Thank EPgal2016