“Very good corned beef hash and French toast”

Mountain Home Cafe Inc.
Ranked #9 of 137 Restaurants in Estes Park
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 26 June 2017

My wife and I had breakfast here this morning before heading home. My wife had French toast with a side of sausage. My wife's breakfast was very good in her opinion. I had the corned beef hash, hash browns, scrambled eggs and a homemade biscuit. Everything was very good. Two days ago I had the corned beef hash at Egg and I. This difference is that at the Egg and I the hash is combined with the hash browns...very good. Here they are separate...also very good. If I had to choose, I'm tipping the vote the Mountain Home because 1) they make the hash with a bit of a crunch to it (which I like) and 2) the homemade biscuit. It's so light and fluffy. The only problem you may have with it is putting on the jam...be careful so you don't break the biscuit apart. It's that fresh and fluffy. If I'm ever back in Estes Park for a breakfast, I know where I'm going.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Had breakfast for lunch. Veggie scramble and Denver omelette. Quick, polite service and hot, tasty food. Didn't break the bank either.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

We ate breakfast here three times during our Estes stay. We experienced excellent service and very good food. My favorite was the vege omelet, which comes with three eggs, onions, mushrooms, spinach, and broccoli. The broccoli adds a nice crunch and taste. The coffee was refreshed ever few minutes at our table. It wasn't spectacular coffee, but it was nice and hot.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

We had breakfast here while on family vacation last week. GREAT huevos rancheros. And the service was very good. Nice selection and different items and good for families. You get a lot of food to fuel your day! Nice to see tourists welcomed in a very "locals" place! Everyone seemed to know each other :)

Highly recommend.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

We visit Estes every year and this continues to be one of our "go to" places to eat. We have eaten breakfast and lunch here and the service is outstanding. The food is always fresh and delicious. One of the few places we would recommend to eat in Estes.