I wasn't expecting to stay at such an old motel. No microwave or coffee pot or dresser or hair dryer. Had to ask for soap and toilet paper. The tv was on a side wall so only one person can see it. Only one outlet was 3 prong which I needed. What a place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable motel ideally located one mile east of downtown Estes Park, within walking distance of Lake Estes Marina & walkway, golf, horseback riding, restaurants & shopping. All units are ground level and parking right in front of your room. Enjoy the lovely garden gazebo, spacious grounds with picnic area and soak in our outdoor hot tub after a day of hiking, shopping or sight seeing.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Columbine Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbine Hotel Estes Park
- Columbine Inn Estes Park, CO