The motel was just great. The gentleman who owns the motel and takes care of running it was super friendly, helpful and accommodating. Just an awesome place to stay in Estes Park and it won't break your bank. The place is clean and attractive, quiet and only a stones throw from Estes Park proper. It's a short few minutes to the center of town and only a short distance to the entrance of Rocky Mountain Nat'l. Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable motel ideally located one mile east of downtown Estes Park, within walking distance of Lake Estes Marina & walkway, golf, horseback riding, restaurants & shopping. All units are ground level and parking right in front of your room. Enjoy the lovely garden gazebo, spacious grounds with picnic area and soak in our outdoor hot tub after a day of hiking, shopping or sight seeing.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Columbine Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbine Hotel Estes Park
- Columbine Inn Estes Park, CO