Price is good, manager is very friendly, rooms small but adequate, standard motel, clean. But at many times wifi is awful, ok at 6am but at regular hours good luck even with straight email, needs an upgrade for me. Tv was poor, john tried to fix but there just seemed poor selection. Breakfast just a simple grab and go!
Stay here if wifi not part of your regular life when u travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable motel ideally located one mile east of downtown Estes Park, within walking distance of Lake Estes Marina & walkway, golf, horseback riding, restaurants & shopping. All units are ground level and parking right in front of your room. Enjoy the lovely garden gazebo, spacious grounds with picnic area and soak in our outdoor hot tub after a day of hiking, shopping or sight seeing.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Columbine Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbine Hotel Estes Park
- Columbine Inn Estes Park, CO