Stanley Hotel(Estes Park)
US$299
US$239
Groupon.com
  • Restaurant
Coyote Mountain Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$127
Appenzell Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$231
Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$316
US$280
Alpine Trail Ridge Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$206
Blue Door Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$168
Official Site
Brynwood on the River(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$139
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

The Baldpate Inn(Estes Park)
Book now, pay at stay
US$150
Deer Crest Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$164
Official Site
All reviewsdecent bedhot tubjacuzzi suitepleasant place to staygreat rateenjoy your staywalking pathnew ownerscoffee makermini fridgestayed one nightclean roomsvisiting estes parkfree breakfastto rocky mountain national parkeasy accessclose to downtown
Reviewed 3 August 2017

From the friendly manager to the sitting area to the fluffy striped towels, this reminded me of staying in Grandma's spare room. The people (including the other guests) were down-to-earth and informative. We were able to eat breakfast with the many elk that passed by our windows each morning. Breakfast was prepackaged muffins, cold cereal, oj, tea and coffee. It's definitely cheaper than the downtown motels because it is closer to the edge of town and not part of a large chain.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2017

For folks looking for a no frills, reasonably priced, very clean, and quiet place, this is a great choice. Staying here is like stepping back in time to a simpler world. The room was very basic but extremely clean and fresh. The owner, John, runs the place himself and is there every day and has been for 20 years. Hanging out in the Gazebo was a pleasant way to finish the busy day. If you want a place that stands out from others in it's own unique way, give it a try.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 July 2017

So I am no stranger to motels, and I have stayed in plenty of affordable kitchy, locally owned small establishments (and in fact I prefer them) so this is not some fancy hotel diva complaining about comfort...it's simply the truth of my experience.

Sleep quality was less than desirable. Pillows USELESS, they shouldn't be considered pillows. Flat is the only way to describe them. There are only two and even both combined don't equal one normal pillow. The bed was...well odd and obviously old. The center was firm but the edges were soft and perhaps sort of broken down so if you rolled to the edge you just kept going. I actually slid off the bed twice! How two people would sleep on that bed is beyond me. The comfort of the bed otherwise was about slightly less than average...It didn't make me wake up in pain but it wasn't memorable either. The room itself is small but that's okay for a short stay. One thing I found honestly annoying, no bedside tables. Instead, there was this silly triangular corner shelf that wasn't even within reach of the bed and honestly useless. It was a nuisance and a thoughtless design.

It seems clean. The bathroom was very clean. The rest of the room was hard to tell since its old dark blue carpet...but it smelled clean, no musty smell and no overwhelming cleaner smell.

It was quiet, the internet worked well

Its a good deal for Estes Park and if you are staying two or three days it's acceptable but nothing to brag about. I think if I come back I would pay a bit more for more comfort.

And one other note. When I arrived I was tired from driving 14 hours. I enter the check in office. An older gentleman comes out from the back and says nothing...not hello, no welcome to the whatever...he just stares at me. I say I have a reservation and he says "I hope so" and still says nothing else, not ask me my name nothing he just stares at me. I give him my name and since I wasn't in the mood to deal with some grumpy dude I started being overly nice to him to see if I could get him to crack...he finally stopped acting like he was disinterested in having a paying customer...but too late, he totally turned me off to the place. The motel isn't that impressive so being met with grumpy pants right off the bat...I was over it before it started.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Price was right! We stayed just one night, but the get away was great. Best part was the location. It is an older motel, but if you are looking for a clean place to stay at a great rate and want to spend the money you will save elsewhere.....this place is for you!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2017

We went the weekend before 4th July and every other place was booked. I was able to get a booking over phone. John, was very friendly and polite gentleman with great recommendations.

Pros
-- Very close to Downtown Estes Park and Rocky Mountain entrance
-- Clean rooms
-- Comfortable bed (I can't sleep on usual soft hotel mattresses)
-- Friendly front desk
-- Complimentary breakfast

Cons
-- Room was little small compared to what I was charged. However I would like to add that the rates were peak season rates, which are usually high for almost all establishments of that area.
-- TV had barely any channels. But you are visiting Estes Park for outdoor activities and not to sit inside and surf channels
-- Breakfast didn't have instant oatmeal (which i have found a regular in many other hotels) and any protein. Personally I need carbs before a day of hike and protein at the end for recovery. But it can be an issue for some people.

All in all, i was delighted with my stay. I really needed a bed and shower after a day of hiking and good service, which i received. I have no problems in returning.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family