Well situated from Estes Park into Rocky Mountain National Park and close to restaurants, the motel was fresh and spotless with a fridge but no coffee maker or microwave in the unit, (if you happen to want them). The wi-fi was not dependable but a problem with the tv was addressed quickly. Breakfast was basic but our stay was quiet and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable motel ideally located one mile east of downtown Estes Park, within walking distance of Lake Estes Marina & walkway, golf, horseback riding, restaurants & shopping. All units are ground level and parking right in front of your room. Enjoy the lovely garden gazebo, spacious grounds with picnic area and soak in our outdoor hot tub after a day of hiking, shopping or sight seeing.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Columbine Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbine Hotel Estes Park
- Columbine Inn Estes Park, CO