“Our favorite ice cream place in town”

Hayley’s Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Estes Park
Reviewed 13 February 2016

Its a little pricey for sure, but they aren't stingy with the samples and they definitely have some of the best ice-cream in town. Sea salt caramel is my favorite

Reviewed 2 January 2016

What more do you want after shopping but to pop in and choose from many flavors of ice cream. Nothing special in service or uniqueness , but hey its ice cream & your out the door.

Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

I learned about Hayley's on Instagram and man I'm sure glad I did. My husband and I had such a great experience that we went a second time later in our trip! Everything we tried was soooo good.

Reviewed 20 October 2015

When in Estes Park walking down the main street, you are constantly seeing candy and treats. Therefore, you have to try some right? Many places had closed by the time that we decided to purchase some candy apples. Haleys was open and had a nice little selection of them to choose from. They were yummy - a bit expensive, but what isn't these days.

Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for ice cream. The guy dipping out the wonderful delights had the most filthy hands and
was also the one taking the money. He never once stopped to wash his hands. We walked out!