“Exceptional service, nice vibe, great food”
Review of Thailand

Thailand
Ranked #177 of 865 Restaurants in Providence
Reviewed 14 August 2017

To be honest, I love the color orange so the orange decor drew me in but, we were very pleased with the immediate service we received. Our waitress was very sincere, attentive and helpful. We ordered a Lime Ricky to drink which was Amazingly refreshing. The Drunken noodles were super good. They were spicy but we were warned!
We also ordered the Sahara Basil Fried Rice and if you love basil, this dish has exceptional tasting basil throughout the rice.
We really liked how the waitress uniquely asked us what specifically we liked about each dish. It showed an interest in us as customers.
Also, Thai tends to be expensive in a lot of places as it is a trending food right now but this place has great prices.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Tonight I was shocked and stunned. Not because of good food but the absolute incredible bad customer service that made us leave the restaurant never to come back. Mind you this is our favorite Thai place we frequent often. Just last week we brought a bunch of friends there and our over 180$ bill was gladly spent with a generous tip as so many times before. Tonight as we entered around 7pm the restaurant barely had customers. The waiter whom we had before and never had an issue with directed us to a table next to the bathroom. I asked him if we could sit at a table next to the window and he answered " If you do I will not serve you and vanished ". Granted it was a bigger table however they are all little tables so they could of been pulled apart as they did last week when we had our large group and they pulled table together to accommodate btw . Normally the managers are in there as well and I went near the bar to ask a guy in a friendly voice if he was the manager. He declined. I told him what had happened and we are truly repeat customers and why cant we have another table? He was very rude and I still calmly told him I would write a review and left. Now mind you the guy came around the bar sprinting after me and I was thinking hey maybe we can sit somewhere else. No the guy followed us out the door yelling and telling me Write your nasty review we don't care ! wow just wow This is customer service so bad its just outrages. We will never go back there and find another Thai place with our friends. We ate somewhere else and afterwards driving by the restaurant it wasn't very busy and plenty of tables. Honestly I am still shocked but its fresh in my mind and I will be writing reviewS tonight.

Management response:Responded 13 August 2017

Good Morning Susanne,

Like we discussed in house and also on Yelp.

Like both myself and my server said "can not seat you there". We can not seat a party of 2 at a 4 top. By you saying the amount of money you have spend and that you are a repeat customer will not get a different table/special treatment above everyone else. On top of that, threatening with a review will defiantly not get you a table, let alone a different table.

- Leo

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Found a gem in Providence. Amazing food and service. Everything we had was delicious. Looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped in to try the Mango Sum Tom and Thai sausage that I saw on Instagram. I love their green papaya version, so was definitely wanting to try this! Simple, refreshing, and awesome!! You have got to ask about their specials, or follow them on insta or Facebook..!!!
Have been in several times, and they never disappoint!

Reviewed 5 May 2017

This is thai people making thai food. Their secret menu and weekly specials is where it is at. Their regular menu is basic but with an amazing twist!