“Late night burgers”

Ranked #29 of 827 Restaurants in Providence
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We arrived late into town. We asked our hotel, Biltmore, concierge for a recommendation. We were not disappointed.
The restaurant was an easy walk across the park, behind the old train station and next to Union Street Brewery. My daughter built her own vegan burger with baby leafy greens, tomatoes, guacamole, and Tzatziki sauce with onion rings. Both were delicious! I ordered the award winning Taskmaster burger with bacon, fried pickles with regular fries and Grey Sail Flying Jenny beer from Westerly, RI. It hit the spot.
The restaurant filled up quickly after a Friday concert. It is a great burger joint with a decent beer selection and full bar. I bet it is great place for lunch on a sunny day on the patio.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Exactly as expected, cool urban decor, no wait for a table at 7.30pm Saturday night. My one son ordered the oreo shake, he is still talking about it days later. The only funky thing was the bun on my burger and my other sons burger was sopping and fell apart (I had sauteed mushrooms so I am assuming they poured the oil on the bun? My other son had bacon).

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Perfect burgers! Incredible selection. If you are in the mood, try the fatty bun. Lots of options if you are gluten free.

1  Thank RSKertzner
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Nice little spot downtown close to the mall and hotels. Salads are huge and the soups, were marvelous. Can't go wrong with a stop here.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We wanted a couple of burgers for lunch, so we decided to try the Luxe Burger Bar, which had a nice outside eating area. We planned to start with a bottle of white wine, but three of the four options were unavailable. Instead, we went with a bottle of red wine. We started with the spinach an artichoke dip, which was very good though we were not given any plates. My burger was overdone for medium rare and my wife's bun fell apart from the overly-wet caramelized onions, but the burgers were tasty. Luxe let's you build your own burger with many options available. I got a very simple burger with lettuce, tomato, onion, and jalapeno. Though I opted out of many free items in the other categories, I was surprised by the 50 cent charge for the jalapenos (because they were the 4th item in its category). The charge was trivial, but it spoke to the fact that they were more burger stand than burger restaurant. They were out of ice cream for dessert, so we decided to cut our losses and move on.