“The best food I have ever had”
Review of Circe

Circe
Reserve with OpenTable
Circe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 828 Restaurants in Providence
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Circe is the best restaurant I have ever been to. I was taking a summer course at Brown and went one night, and then found myself continuing every night for dinner until I had to leave. The wait staff was ridiculously nice and helpful; consistently recommending food and accommodating the odd times we came (they were preparing for a wedding but still found a table for us!). Also, they split dishes in half with us without asking. The food comes quickly and the atmosphere is lovely. Everything about this restaurant is perfection. Dave, one of the waiters, was particularly kind.

1  Thank Tali N

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Went there yesterday with family. When we arrived at the restaurant it reminded me of Harry Potter and Diagon alley. This was our first time to this restaurant. It's a small and modern restaurant. The food was very good and our waiter was great. As part of food week menu, I had the fried oysters which was great. The main course was crab and lobster caramelle with scallops which was great, but wished the portion was bigger. We finished it off with expresso chocolate mousse which was delicious. Overall great place with free valet.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Hotel clerk suggested Circe for a good meal and I wasn't disappointed. Waiter suggested the Restaurant Week Prix Fixe menu for $35. It was dated for a week in Jan but they were still offering it. I had missed lunch and was thinking beef. Took the bacon wrapped filet and it was excellent. The topping had a slight spicy tang that was a nice touch. The filet would have been $32, so for an extra $3, I had a very good cheese appi and an excellent mouse for dessert.
The hotel clerk said it was an Italian restaurant, but I did not see any traditional Italian items except for the appis, but still a good recommendation.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

my husband wanted spaghetti and meatballs but we did not want to go too far. The hotel desk recommended Circe. Nice menu selection but no spaghetti and meatballs. They did accommodate him with gravy over pasta which made him happy as the gravy was obviously not out of a jar. I ordered the burger and fries, The burger was cooked perfectly but a little messy, Although the fries were very good, my plate had enough to feed the whole restaurant. Our server was very patient with us and helped us make good selections. Although not what we originally wanted, we were glad that we dined here.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Circe is our go-to spot for a dining experience when we come to Providence! The ambiance and the excellent wait staff (thank you Ahmet!) make for an enjoyable evening.

1  Thank Henry A