“Quick, healthy food”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Neighbourhood: College Hill
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We were here twice over the weekend. My daughter loved the chicken Caesar pocket. I loved the falafel and grape leaves. The gyro was not the best I've had but good. There is a counter with chairs and booths in the back but most people ordered their lunch to go. The line moves quickly and served with a smile. It was quick food and very yummy.

1  Thank Trigirl50

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Very nice quick lunch wraps if you like gyros, kabobs, hummos and other greek sandwich food.

I have been there twice and neither time had a line - but I think that is because we were there off peak. I think if there was a line on a busy night it would be a slightly different experience. But from my experiences the food was good, staff helpful and friendly and bathroom clean.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

This is a counter service restaurant on a bustling street in a college neighborhood. One person goes through the line at a time, and food is prepared fresh.

The restaurant features wraps on pita bread or "plate" meals on jedra rice (with lentils -- delicious!). Fillings for either the wraps or the plates include falafel, grilled chicken, and gyro. There are other options as well. Toppings include salad ingredients, pickles, hummus, tahini, tzatziki, and more.

A wrap or a plate is more than enough food for an adult dinner. We often order 4 plates for our family of 6 (including children).

You can dine in -- there are a number of small tables. There are many options for bottled beverages. Beware, no tap water is served (my only criticism).

All in all, this is a terrific choice for a very casual meal. Food is fresh, cooked well, and you can make healthy choices. Prices are about $9/person without beverages.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We both ordered the falafel wraps with everything on them. Great price and great serving size. It had lots of flavor. We also ordered fries. I would come back.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Bountiful pockets filled with your choice of gyro, chicken kabob, falafel, etc. Quick, hot, tasty and priced right. Delicious baklava too! Convenient to Brown.