“Breakfast Very Good”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Federal Hill
Description: Julians has been serving Providence and beyond since 1994. Our award-winning brunch and seasonal menus locally source and house make as much as possible for the highest quality, most delicious dishes ever!
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We had breakfast at Julian's recently. Bottom line, very good. Very noisy on an early Sunday afternoon inside, however, the tables outside were very pleasant. Wait staff friendly, however, ordered one slice of French Toast and was brought 3 pieces. When I mentioned it, the waitperson said, well, the kitchen goofed up the order. I thought I would be charged just for the one piece I ordered, however, the bill charge was for the three pieces. I was going to tell the waitress, but my wife said you ate the three pieces, so just pay for it.

Okay, had to rant on this a little. Now for the good news. The home fries and eggs were very good, the French toast was different and tasty. My wife had an omelet and she really enjoyed the combination of ingredients and preparation. Coffee was very good and she had mango ice tea that she thought was excellent.

Tends to be pricey, however, we will likely go back, maybe during the week when it might not be so busy.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped for a late lunch on Saturday and we both had the Reuben sandwich. Awesome! Add in fantastic beer and the staff that really know what they're doing and you've got it all. I love this place!

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I spent 4 years for college in Providence and never knew this place existed. My family and I came up this past weekend and came to Julians because of the great reviews on TripAdvisor. You will not be disappointed. Great staff, amazing food, awesome vide, etc. The eggs Benedict were amazing!!

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Loved the breakfast vibe! You feel like it is a night's out! Food was also great! Don’t forget to see the bathroom while you are there!!

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Dined here on a Sunday morning, plenty of on street parking available. Little to no wait, excellent drinks, attentive friendly service, and huge portions of delicious breakfast fare. We all enjoyed the Hash special which was simply amazing.