“SO good you won't even realize it's vegetarian!”
Review of The Grange

The Grange
Ranked #31 of 827 Restaurants in Providence
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Went here with my fiance and a coworker after hearing such great things and needing to check it out for ourselves. We were not disappointed. The atmosphere and decor is lovely and rustic which made us feel very 'at home'. The menu was not incredibly long but everything sounded so good we had trouble choosing. We ended up with maybe 6 dishes that we ended up sharing. (Got the hush puppies twice though, they were ridiculously good.) Although everything is vegetarian, it was easy to forget that they had no meat - they incorporate so much flavor into each dish, I didn't even realize it was vegetarian until my fiance mentioned it. Everything was tasty and we kept wanting to get more even though we were full! The wine selection was pretty good - we are into natural wine and they had a few on the list (we ended up with a tried and true favorite from Swick). Our coworker tried a couple of the cocktails and was impressed as well. Service was great, everyone was helpful, friendly, and attentive. Definitely a suggested stop if you are in town.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Our niece, who is mostly a vegetarian but does eat some seafood, recommended this restaurant. She had been before when she first moved into town. She went with her Dad and brother and said that they had liked it. It was a Friday night and we had to wait about 10 minutes for a table, so we had time to order a drink and talk before we sat down for dinner. My wife and I usually have meat with our meal, but since this was a vegetarian restaurant we experienced some new dishes that were very tasty. We started off with the Roasted Cauliflower which was great. My niece had the Korean BBQ Tofu, which she devoured and raved about. My wife had the Quinoa and said she enjoyed it, but could not finish her whole meal. I had the Pierogi and cleaned my plate. I think it was a wonderful experience and recommend it, if you want to forgo meat once in a while.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Highly recommended!! I travel from mass just to go here! Love brunch and dinner here and they have Gluten Free selections!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

This restaurant had a huge variety of food - from hush puppies to Chinese style tacos. Everything we good we well-prepared and very flavorful.

We would be regulars if we lived in Providence.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

My partner and I have been to many a vegetarian restaurant and this place is at the top. Such delicious, incentive food-- they build recipes around the vegetables, rather than just trying to replace meat. We had the mock eel, and though I was nervous since I don't usually like fake fish, it was phenomenal. The Paloma cocktail was delicious, as was everything else. If I lived in Providence, this would be my #1 spot.

1  Thank Avi S