“Amazing pizza and bar”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

It was a beautiful day to sit outside sipping wine and munching on gourmet pizza! We ordered the homemade sausage pizza and the organic salad. Both were fresh and surprising light! The Malbec was great!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

No wait at all on a beautiful early Sunday afternoon - but the students aren't back yet! We chose an outside table which was great. We were in a bit of a hurry as some of our party had to catch a flight. Our waitress was incredibly accommodating to make this happen. We got our wonderful pizzas SO fast! Most of us thought it was the best pizza we'd ever had - especially the crust!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

While there was a bit of a wait to get in, I very much enjoyed the meal! The pizzas were so delicious that we ordered two of them. The atmosphere was cozy and we were right by the fireplace. I love that the building was redone but some of the original style was left intact on the walls. Would definitely go back!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I came to Flatbread Pizza because of the gluten free options and the recent reviews.

I had seen reviews from before commenting about little kids running around and service being terrible, but Drew, our waiter, was very attentive. He even offered to make a whole new set of gluten free pizzas when he saw that our pizza and salad came to the table at the same time! I've never had a restaurant do that before and it never even occurred to us to ask. That was great.

The pizzas were crispy on the bottom, fresh, and the flavor was unique and tasty. The salad we got was also fresh and tasty. We also opted for a gluten free brownie sundae for dessert. We chose to get it with a scoop of chocolate and a scoop of vanilla. The chocolate seemed to have a brownie batter swirl in it? It was delicious. Chocolate sauce also homemade.

While the atmosphere, food, and service were awesome, I was a bit surprised at the cost. Gluten free was about a $4/$5 up charge. Every topping was an upcharge. Additional salad items were an upcharge. At the end, for a salad and two personal gluten free pizzas and a single dessert, we paid over $60. One lemonade (homemade) as well-forgot that. I had water.

The good news? We got to take home our two pizzas that had been made "too early," so at least that made up for the cost a little bit.

NOTE: I walked right by this restaurant multiple times going to CVS from Brown's pool and I never noticed it. Walking down the street from the Brown Bear with Aquatics/Nelson Center at your back, facing the CVS on the corner, the restaurant is set back from the road. Signage is very small. Parking lot appears to be for CVS, but it's the entrance to the restaurant. There is also outdoor seating in front. If you're on the main strip where there is bunch of restaurants and a Starbucks, turn up the road that CVS is on and look to the right behind CVS.

I recommend this place if you don't mind an expensive lunch. . If I'm going to pay that much for a pizza and salad lunch, I'm glad that everything else was really good.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I had a great time here! The space is cute and comfortable, and our waiter was very kind and friendly. My mom and I shared a gluten-free "Joe's Heart." The waiter asked if we had Celiac Disease or an allergy or if we were just on a diet. When we told him that we both have Celiacs, he said he would use a special tin to cook the pizza to prevent any cross-contamination. My mom is an EXTREMELY healthy eater and won't typically eat pizza, but this pizza was so good that she couldn't resist. I also ordered the gluten-free brownie sundae afterwards, which was amazing. I wish I could've eaten the whole thing, but I was stuffed from the delicious pizza. Celiacs, have no fear, great pizza is here!