The rooms are beautiful! It's a very old building and although the glass elevator in the center no longer runs I love that the plaque on it says used for time travel only. Ha! the staff always helpful and friendly and make you feel welcomed. It also is attached to a great restaurant too! I have stayed here a few times and will again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated May 2014. In the heart of downtown, steps from the City's most exclusive shopping and dining areas and conveniently located near the Convention Center, and Providence Place Mall.The Providence Biltmore offers personal attention and comfort appealing to both leisure and business travelers. A welcoming alternative to more commercial branded hotels, the Biltmore provides an atmosphere to that of a grand European hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Providence Biltmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Providence Biltmore Hotel Providence
- Biltmore Hotel Providence Ri