I LOVED this hotel. We had a corner suite and the room was gorgeous! I would even say, the bed is the most comfortable I've ever slept on in a hotel. Be sure to ask for a room with a view of the park. We loved looking out the many windows onto the park and capitol each day. The ONLY downside to the room was the tiny, tiny bathroom. Probably the smallest hotel bathroom I've ever seen. Only room for one person...barely. But, with how great the rest of the hotel was, this was not a bother at all. One day I was leaving the room to get ice, the maid saw the bucket in my hand and insisted on getting the ice for me, as the machine was on a different floor. She was very kind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated May 2014. In the heart of downtown, steps from the City's most exclusive shopping and dining areas and conveniently located near the Convention Center, and Providence Place Mall.The Providence Biltmore offers personal attention and comfort appealing to both leisure and business travelers. A welcoming alternative to more commercial branded hotels, the Biltmore provides an atmosphere to that of a grand European hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Providence Biltmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Providence Biltmore Hotel Providence
- Biltmore Hotel Providence Ri