“great pizza”

McFadden's Variety
Ranked #10 of 19 Restaurants in Lubec
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Reviewed 13 September 2016

We enjoyed a very good pizza that was more than enough for 2 of us. It was as good a pizza as you would find about anywhere, and it was very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

stopped for gas while hauling a 30 foot camper. Paid for gas at the pump. it was easy to get in and out!

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I recently enjoyed a trip to Lubec for camping and a visit to Campobello Island. I read about McFadden's online so decided to check it out. I bought a Dagwood for dinner which was delicious. The menu is very extensive. I picked up the rest of my supplies...ice, beer, snacks, etc. I returned again on my way out of town to gas up and grab a breakfast sandwich for the road. Staff was friendly. Store was clean. I recommend.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Good place to go to purchase what you need. From Gas to water, wine, coffee, food, T-Shirts...and so much more.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

We have always stopped in here to get snacks when on the way to Lubec and/or Campobello. When we do, we are always amazed at the cleanliness of this store...the floors sparkle! Too, there is always coffee to go, a great array of soft drinks, beer, individually wrapped snacks, chips, and home made baked goods, with pizza and sandwiches available. The bathroom, even though very small, is always clean and well kept. The owners of this place take great pride in the quality of products, service and cleanliness. Gasoline is also sold here.