See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Very good price and offers discounts. Updated room stuffy and hot when we entered. Staff friendly adequate room nothing special. Need a car to go out not to many amenities are close by. Not sure if I would use again.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Julie B
Reviewed 29 March 2017

We checked in and requested two beds and were told we had to pay over 100 dollars extra for that. I pre-paid online via priceline. Ok, whatever. It felt like bait n switch. I asked for an extra blanket since it was a cold night in January. It was filled with cigarette holes. The hotel wasn't booked up full but I felt taken advantage of with the extra charge.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Serena K
Reviewed 20 February 2017

Good size room, moderate maintenance, minimal breakfast. We went while there is a lot of street construction around, a lot of trafic. Wi-Fi is good and fast. There is no hairdryer .Bed is very confortable, but this is not a 5 star.

Room Tip: Better choose room 201 202 because they have a wide shaddedbalcony, with exterior table. And better sight.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2016

We stayed here on January 22, 2016 for a Boy Scout swap meet. The facility was well kept up on the outside and our room was very clean as was the bedding. We had no problems at all with anything. A slight negative was they do not have coffee makers in the rooms and they only offer coffee during the breakfast from 7-9am. The neighborhood was decent enough and there is a nice art gallery next to the motel. The breakfast was minimal but they had very fresh donuts from a bakery. Not those little pastries in cellophane packages. I was quite surprised by that as I rarely see them offered. After reading some of the negative reviews I was hesitant to stay here but it was very nice for what you pay. I thought it was a great value. The staff was friendly. I think some people want to have a $200 room and only pay $30 for it. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. We have been through all 50 states over the last 40 years and have been in hundreds of motels. For the price this was as good as most of those I have stayed in.

Room Tip: We were in furthest from the road and heard no noise. I think we were in room 110 or close to it
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
9  Thank TravelingOldCitizen
Reviewed 1 December 2015

We spent three nights here. It was $ 20 cheaper than the University Inn two blocks away. It had all the usual amenities, free Wi-Fi, fridge, microwave, etc. The one thing that didn't quite live up to expectations was the breakfast. It was pretty much donuts and coffee, especially if you got there late. Recommend. Will stay again if given the chance.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the street to avoid noise, though there wasn't much.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple