“Good enough for the money.”
Review of Quail Inn Motel

Quail Inn Motel
Quail Inn Motel
Ranked #94 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Among a string of small motels. Approx. 12 units. My single room had a king sized bed. WiFi, Refrigerator, Microwave, desk, good A/C, clean enough though worn out a bit. 46" TV had GREAT picture. Pool had no water. I gave this place a slighty higher rating, bc it is GREAT value for only $40. +$8. tax.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 January 2013

I arrived in Tucson from the north without any booking. Coming down Oracle, I noted a cluster of motels all advertising the same price. With no way to tell them apart, I went for the one with the most vehicles - the Quail. It might have been terrible, but it really wasn't. The room had some odd spaces and cupboards, but it was clean and fairly spacious. The TV, fridge and shower all worked fine and there was a table and chairs I could use to write on. The bed was good. The only thing not very good was the internet: I was apparently right beside the router, but my Mac wouldn't get any internet, although I did finally connect with my tablet.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank NZBarry
Travellers also viewed these Tucson hotels
1.4 km away
16.1 km away
El Conquistador Tucson, a Hilton Resort
11 km away
Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills

Been to Quail Inn Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quail Inn Motel

Address: 1650 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, AZ 85705-6441
Region: United States > Arizona > Tucson
Ranked #94 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Price Range: $84 - $86 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Quail Inn Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.