US$98
Visit Tucson
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$84
Visit Tucson
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$122
US$101
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$65
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

US$91
US$82
Hampton.com
Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$67
Candlewood Suites Tucson(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$100
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$187
US$149
  • Restaurant
US$95
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$159
US$143
AC Hotels
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 January 2013

I arrived in Tucson from the north without any booking. Coming down Oracle, I noted a cluster of motels all advertising the same price. With no way to tell them apart, I went for the one with the most vehicles - the Quail. It might have been terrible, but it really wasn't. The room had some odd spaces and cupboards, but it was clean and fairly spacious. The TV, fridge and shower all worked fine and there was a table and chairs I could use to write on. The bed was good. The only thing not very good was the internet: I was apparently right beside the router, but my Mac wouldn't get any internet, although I did finally connect with my tablet.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo