See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 March 2018

South Tucson can be sketchy... and this is a south Tucson motel. I did spend the night here, but felt it was worth less than my very cheap cost. Not well kept at all... but the bed was clean and bed bug free. My sleep was peaceful and I left early. Only stay here if it is your literal only option. There are TONS on hotels in the area, this is not your only option.

Room tip: maybe a room not close to the street? dont stay here
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel had a clean bed with kitchen and swimming pool. The staff go out of their way to help. I fell ill during my trip to tucson and the staff even offered to take me to the doctor. I am not sure about the other reviewers on the site but I give them a thumbs up for their care and effort

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2018

This place should not be listed as a hotel or endorsed by third party online search engine/providers. NO cancellation or refund policy. Room Very Dirty. Could not sleep in bed as sheets and pillows were dirty and stained. Toilet clean but towels were old, stingy and dirty. Floor dusty and walls were stained and dirty. I could not stay more than the first night and could not cancel the rest of the booking so I ended up eating the charge that could not be reversed even partially. Went to another hotel and paid all over again but was happy to leave this place.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 October 2017

My car was badly vandalized after having spent the night at this motel. My daughter went to the Management Office and wanted to see if there were any witnesses to this crime. She spoke with owners who were not only unwilling to help but unconcerned for their safety and the fact that my car could not be driven. While spending approx 4 1/2 hours attempting to get my vehicle and kids to nearest repair shop safely (while being 3 hours away) My daughter told them that we were waiting on insurance and repair-shops return calls to get vehicle towed. Owner DID NOT CARE and INSISTED they would INSTEAD be charging them for another nights stay if they were I minute past their check out time. VERY UNCARING, UNPROFESSIONAL business strategy. PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS HERE!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank fsudragonfly
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Booked on line and photo's looked great. Arrived and the place was run down. Front door hanging on just. Bed linen filthy and bed full of hair and stains ( would not have let my dog sleep in the bed) avoid at all costs as this place is a total tip. Could not sleep here so left and found another hotel. This is a pure dump.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 690alan