US$118
US$98
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$64
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$97
US$89
US$169
  • Restaurant
US$95
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$63
Priceline
Candlewood Suites Tucson(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$100
CandlewoodSuites
US$159
US$143
AC Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskina roadroom was cleanoutstanding customer servicenorth sideroom keya great stayconvenient locationtheafreewayhousekeeperdryerpetsdanrates
Reviewed 4 November 2017

It is a typical highway exit hotel, which is not a bad thing. For the price, it is what it is. Yes, there is road construction making it tricky to get to, but it is not THAT difficult and that is not any fault of the hotel. At check in, front desk person was friendly. The room was adequate. It is a little worn. Carpets a little stained here or there, but nothing horrible. Toilet smelled pretty horrid even when just sitting there with water in it. But the bad thing was that I got myself an apple pie at a store the night before, so I would have it for breakfast. It was in a sealed box in a plastic bag on the dresser, and in the morning, ants. Ugh. Lots of ants. So, no food for me. When I checked out, I was asked "How was your stay?" I said fine, until this morning, when I found ants on the dresser. I showed her the bag, with sealed box, with some of the ants on it, and then threw it away. She then just said "Well, you are prepaid so you are all set." No comment about the ants? "Oh.... well.... sorry." So, yeah.... it might be time for some pest control. I can see leaving a pizza box overnight or something open drawing ants, but a sealed apple pie? On the 4th floor? Hmmmm.... ANTS.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. The construction in the area will be worth it in the long run it is going to be challenging until February 2019. Not sure how ants got that high into a room we will have our Monthly service guy look into it. Thanks again and we'll see you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

David helped me to get back into my room after the door became stuck. He was very professional and helpful and even accommodated me further afterwards by upgrading me room. Great service in this hotel!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Jared A,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review... we appreciate the feedback. It's great to hear that one of our staff members David provided great guest service during your visit. We hope you stay with us again when traveling to the Marana, az area!

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Checked in, went to room. Notice stains on carpeting near desk. No big deal, near coffee maker. Went to the restroom and ewwww! Urine all over the toilet. Hairs on wall and stuck to toilet. Some brown splashes on wall near toilet. Quite honestly, made me feel a little sick. Could this room have been cleaned? Front desk clerk immediately transferred me to a second room. Better but...toilet must have a leak because it flushed itself all night. Woke me up (I am a light sleeper) a couple times in the night. Along with a very noisy refrigerator, I did not get much sleep. Mold around shower, calcium stains and shower sprayed water in every which way would be easy to take care of. Elevator needed repair/maintenance. Guess owners don't stay in their own rooms. I understand this is a budget stay so maybe my expectations are too high. This will be my last time in a Red Roof Inn in Tucson.

Room Tip: My dad used to ask to see a room before he would commit to stay. Now I guess we depend on reviews...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry your experience did not meet your expectations. All comments are shared with the staff so we can continue to improve our services. I hope you give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

This Red Roof is lonely and is fighting back the tears. That's because the interminable Ina Road/I-10 interchange project has it locked away in a corner that's hard for travelers to access. If you need a no-frills room for the night, you should pay this RRI a visit. Keep in mind you don't get breakfast. What you do get is a clean, quiet, and cool room for the night. And that's nice.

Also, you get to ride on the world's slowest elevator. But if you were in a hurry you probably wouldn't have gone three miles out of your way to save some money on a hotel, right?

Room Tip: Ask for the lower floors to avoid lengthy elevator rides.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review the Red Roof Inn Marana. Please use the Cortaro Farms exit when coming from both directions on I-10 for easiest access. The frontage road is available both directions west of I-10. Thanks again for the review and we look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

It's a smoke free hotel, so since both my husband and I smoke, we had to go outside every time we felt the urge lol. We travel a lot, and I've noticed more and more Red Roof's are going smoke free, which is great. Maybe that'll help me to stop smoking! Anyway, the only con was I seen a live roach by the sink upon entering the room. I killed it and decided if I see anymore, I'm gonna let front desk know. But thankfully, no more roaches or bugs were seen during the rest of our week long stay. Staff was courteous, housekeeping was great, but I forgot there was no breakfast. They did give you a discount for Denny's next door. Love they were not intimidated by my English Mastiff because most people are and end up sending me to another hotel. I was here during the big heat wave back in July 2017 and I must say I didn't go out much! Would stay here again. Hopefully they would get a decent breakfast going by then.

Room Tip: It's a smoke free hotel, so don't smoke in it or you will get charged!!!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

crystal02241983,

Thank you for the review of our property, we appreciate the feedback. We enjoyed having your Mastiff here as we do most all dogs and cats! At this time I am not aware of any plans for Red Roof Inn to add breakfast but that could change someday. Thanks again and safe travels to you!