US$111
US$101
Homewood
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$98
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$65
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$64
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$91
US$82
Hampton.com
Candlewood Suites Tucson(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$81
US$105
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$139
US$125
AC Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$123
All reviewsmexican tileattached restauranttater totstile workpool and hot tubsouthwest decorgolf coursechoice hotelspool areacomplimentary breakfastbusy roadon site restaurantnice balconysmall bathroomceiling fanyogurttucson mall
Reviewed 16 January 2018

This is a beautiful property with amazing views. The rooms are well appointed and unique with a southwest flair. The breakfast is very good with a wide selection of items to choose from . This isnot a modern property but is now my favorite pick when I choose hotels in this area of Tuscon. The only down side is some room entrances face Oracle Ave but I do not hear traffic when sleeping.

Room Tip: I like the balcony rooms
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank smokym1
Javier C, Front Desk Supervisor at La Posada Lodge and Casitas, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear smokym1,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a perfect score TripAdvisor and the wonderful comments regarding your recent stay. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at our beautiful property with gorgeous views, to our delicious breakfast. I hope to see you again soon!

Javier Ciscomani
Front Desk Supervisor
La Posada Lodge and Casitas

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Comfortable lodge with a great location. Better than average hot breakfast, lovely grounds with a view of the Catalina Mountains. Rooms could use some updating- bathroom sink faucets did not shut off properly (I don’t like wasting water in the desert or anywhere else for that matter). Oracle Road is a little noisy but a convenient trade off vs increased $$$$ for a lodge located further away from Tucson.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Javier C, Front Desk Supervisor at La Posada Lodge and Casitas, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Babs301,

Thank you for giving us a high rating on tripadvisor and for the your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I hope to see you again soon.

Javier Ciscomani
Front Desk Supervisor
La Posada Lodge and Casitas

Reviewed 9 January 2018

My experience was beyond POOR. My best advice would be not to stay here. DEPLORABLE CONDITIONS!!! The pool, hot tub, and room were not clean. There were bugs that I found in the bed and all over the room. I stayed for two nights and on the second day started getting a rash all over my body because of the horrible/untidy conditions. The water was shut off in the hotel, while I was in the shower. No advance notice was given that there was an emergency with the plumbing. Water was not turned back on for about an hour. Forced me to have to skip my scheduled plans. The food is terrible, I felt sick after eating it. A tv dinner would be better. Don't waste your money dining there. I was told upon check out that I would receive a credit because I had a bad experience. Never received the credit and spoke to the manager and she called me a racist because I could not understand what she was saying. The manager needs to be fired, does not know a thing about customer service. She would not credit a night stay, but would issue a free night stay. NO THANK YOU!!! I WOULD NEVER STAY AT YOUR HOTEL AGAIN, EVEN IF YOU PAYED ME!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Had such high hopes after sizing up the place while enjoying a margarita and guac at the adjacent Mexican restaurant: lush grounds, beautiful tile, onsite restaurant - sounded great! Didn't play out as well as we'd hoped. Despite 3 levels of rooms, we were put in one of only a few that's view is completely blocked by a close wall (south side, floor 1, to be avoided!). Room was small, bathroom even smaller, not much counter space and no bathroom fan. Shower water was somewhat warm but not truly hot, which was a bummer. But the biggest disappointment was the breakfast. 1st morning they ran out of everything early, said thought they were done, then served some reheated french fries sauteed with onions (!). Second day got there much earlier, food plentiful, but once again the potato dish was rekindled french fries sauteed with onions and bell peppers. Odd and such a disappointment, was hoping for some mexican flavored breakfast. Overall decent place but not the hidden gem we'd hoped. Next time we'll give the neighboring Hampton Inn a spin.

Room Tip: Avoid the very south side on first floor - view completely blocked. Most rooms seem to have a great view of the nice grounds.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank jebgirl
Reviewed 3 January 2018

We stopped off at this hotel on a cross country road trip. Check in was fast and friendly. The room, although dated, was adequate and had a few charming quaint Mexican touches. The headboards for the 2 queen beds were punched tin with a Mexican design and the tiled shower and sink were also traditional looking. The rooms in the main hotel are more motel and traffic from the road can be heard but wasn't loud enough that we didn't sleep. The views of the hotel pool and the mountains were beautiful. The heated pool and hot tub were great, and the kids enjoyed an evening swim.
We decided to eat at the onsite Mexican restaurant, and even though there were only about 3 other tables the service was horrendous. The waiter sat us outside on the terrace, as requested, then it took about 20 minutes or more before anyone came back to take the drinks order. We finally gave our drinks order and ordered food at the same time (chips, salsa and guacamole) and the waiter was very apologetic for the wait. We then waited another 20 minutes before any drinks arrived, when they did, my husband was given the wrong beer. It took more than an hour to get the food. We nearly got up and left a few times but the waiter kept apologizing. Very strange as the place was so empty. When the food finally arrived the guacamole was amazing! We were compensated for the wait time on our bill, which was appreciated, but still the restaurant experience would make us think twice before returning. Breakfast the following morning was also in the same restaurant, French fries, and tamales for breakfast weren't what we were hoping for, so apart from the cereal and yoghurt it was a little disappointing.
Overall this place was clean, very friendly and fine for a one night stay.

Stayed: December 2017