“Friendly and fun”
Review of Casino of the Sun

Casino of the Sun
Ranked #106 of 304 things to do in Tucson
More attraction details
Owner description: Casino complex, owned and operated by the Pascua Yaqui Tribe, measures 50,000 square feet housing 410 gaming devices, a bingo hall and three restaurants.
Reviewed 26 October 2016

This casino is the mother ship to the other one of the same name. There is a shuttle from one to the other and points can be used at either location. we stayed in our MH in the parking lot for a time and discovered that the casino at either location is friendly to RVers.
We really don't like smoking casino, but the mothership is generally occupied by seniors. Not that seniors don't smoke, they do! Except for special events this casino is usually quiet and friendly. Their other location is much busier and has a luxury hotel attached. There you can get a full treatment massage and spa pampering.
Our first choice is the Casino of the Sun. A friendly, quiet, and fairly loose machines.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

When visiting Tucson we always make time to go and visit the little casino as we like to call it people are nice and we always win.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

About a month ago, I went to this casino off of Valencia/Camino de Oeste to check out the food/gaming as I had not been there in months. The food was Ok, the place seemed clean, although I wish there had been $1 blackjack tables. (I think $10 minimum bets on cards is high)
I had a major problem with one of their security guards in the evening when I left. A stray dog had wandered onto the casino's property , and it kept following me. It got really close and became aggressive, and at one point looked at me like it was going to bite. A security guard had stopped to go eat in his truck. I asked him to help me get the dog away. He gave me a litany of excuses why he wouldn't help me:
---"It's my break time"
----"It's out of my jurisdiction''
----"I don't have a cell phone" *this was when I asked him to call his supervisor for backup help

If this is how Casino Security treats their customers, I will never go back. I've already lost enough money gaming: I don't need to lose my leg from a dog's bite

3  Thank VP M
Reviewed 12 May 2015

Booking a room at Casino Del Sol Resort you will not be disappointed. The rooms are clean, beds are comfort, we loved the pillows and long sofa.

2  Thank Anita H
Reviewed 6 May 2015

Coming from San Diego, the land of Indian casinos and a frequent traveler to Las Vegas we were pampered at the Casino of the Sun.

Great slot machines, great friendly employees, and a great place to visit.

We enjoyed our visit.