“Stoped by with some friends for a good time.”
Review of Kon Tiki

Kon Tiki
Ranked #738 of 2,208 Restaurants in Tucson
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 January 2017

This place is awesome really island kind of vibe, went here to hang out with some friends and have some drinks. The food was delicious and the staff was really friendly, they have a large selection of mixed drinks that will blow your mind away. All I can really say is be careful of the Scorpion Bowls, haha you'll have way to much fun.

1  Thank Gaston M

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

We stopped by for the historical tiki relevance that we read about in a book. We stayed because the people we met and the wait staff and the "dishwasher"/owner were very nice.

We tried one of their featured drinks in a tiki glass. Very sweet and something I wouldn't normally drink but it was good. We tried the monkey on a stick appetizer and they were delicious.

It's an eclectic decor with a long history and if you can get Paul to tell you some stories you'll be hooked.

Fun time.
Kevin & Tina
Charlotte, NC

Reviewed 5 December 2016

I love this place. The service is friendly, the drinks are what you would expect from a Polynesian themed restaurant (does anyone ever eat a meal here? LOL!) and the service super friendly. The seating is comfortable and the atmosphere relaxed.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Outdated, mildew-like odor, filthy decor, okay service, overpriced and overcooked food. I would definitely not recommend this restaurant, nor would I return.

1  Thank MrsH1106
Reviewed 3 July 2016

I when with my husband it took one hour and 45 minutes to get our food. I think is a drinking place not for dinner and them the food was cool.

Been to Kon Tiki? Share your experiences!