GLH Hotel
US$143
US$133
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
TownePlace Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$80
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$117
Visit Tucson
  • Pool
US$95
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$169
US$149
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$209
US$178
US$139
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

US$169
US$109
Official Site
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

We recently had to book a hotel in after my husband's father though and had a serious head injury. I had booked the hotel for my husband and I we are both coming from different directions he was coming from the West was coming from the East we were going to meet up in Tucson. I called Hotel try and leave a message for him because he was not reachable on a cell phone regarding his father. I'm just sad that I had to have a room number and I said I'm not asking for the room number I just want to leave a message and refuse to take a message refuse to transfer the call. And we're very rude period I won't up happy to call Expedia to call the hotel to get a message to my husband totally ridiculous especially at a stressful time when he is in the emergency room. Will never stay there again and do not recommend this hotel

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2017

This hotel is much better than living on the street. But since I don't currently live on the street, I found myself unable to abide by the dead cockroaches, the lack of cleaning, and the abrasive and uncaring management. This hotel doesn't understand what the words Grand, Luxury, or Resort actually mean. They do, however, embrace the time honored concepts of dirt, bugs, and classic disregard for customers. So if you're ready to feel like you're living in post-apocalypse America, or enjoy being totally disregarded by the management, then come on down and stay a night. Try not to step on the roaches.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

This place was filthy filthy !! There was curtains ripped. Little piles of who knows what in the corners . Some kind of nasty grunge mildew looking stuff in the bathroom . There was something gross on the tray that held the coffee cups too .Not recommend at all .

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cherstyle
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

At check in the counter lasy was very rude and disrespectful. Got our key to the room and they had to change our room because that one was gross. So went to our different room and that one was discussing. So we went back to the office and said that we wont be staying there due to the rooms are discussing and the bed is rick hard and griss. So we had her cancel the payment. Had to go to Super 8 instead. Do not stay at the GLH motel .

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Donna B
Reviewed 14 March 2017

A dump by the side of the road in poor repair. Watch out for the ueen mattress on a king frame that leaves a 2 x4 exposed to your shins. Lamps that are not plugged in, Toilets that dont work, poor housekeeping....You get the idea. Stay at the Motel 8 up the road. Refridgerators in room may or may not work

Room Tip: roads bordering the highway are out of the sun in the afternoon. But noisy
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends