“Unfriendly, dirty, noisy.”
Review of GLH Hotel

GLH Hotel
Ranked #120 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Front desk clerk was downright hostile, from scrutinizing the validity of my AAA card to lecturing me about not smoking (even though I requested non-smoking) and having no loud parties in my room (I'm a 55 y.o. woman . . . I don't drink . . just wanted a place to sleep). The room was noisy (right on I-10), the door handle would not function after I first entered the room, and when I tried to problem-solve with clerk, got more of same hostility. I politely suggested I might leave, and she jumped on the chance to let me know she didn't care if I stayed or not. Clearly, they do not cater to the weary traveler.

Room Tip: You are better off up the street at the super 8. If you must stay there, ask for room on non-I-10 s...
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank redmagoo

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

We recently had to book a hotel in after my husband's father though and had a serious head injury. I had booked the hotel for my husband and I we are both coming from different directions he was coming from the West was coming from the East we were going to meet up in Tucson. I called Hotel try and leave a message for him because he was not reachable on a cell phone regarding his father. I'm just sad that I had to have a room number and I said I'm not asking for the room number I just want to leave a message and refuse to take a message refuse to transfer the call. And we're very rude period I won't up happy to call Expedia to call the hotel to get a message to my husband totally ridiculous especially at a stressful time when he is in the emergency room. Will never stay there again and do not recommend this hotel

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2017

This hotel is much better than living on the street. But since I don't currently live on the street, I found myself unable to abide by the dead cockroaches, the lack of cleaning, and the abrasive and uncaring management. This hotel doesn't understand what the words Grand, Luxury, or Resort actually mean. They do, however, embrace the time honored concepts of dirt, bugs, and classic disregard for customers. So if you're ready to feel like you're living in post-apocalypse America, or enjoy being totally disregarded by the management, then come on down and stay a night. Try not to step on the roaches.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

This place was filthy filthy !! There was curtains ripped. Little piles of who knows what in the corners . Some kind of nasty grunge mildew looking stuff in the bathroom . There was something gross on the tray that held the coffee cups too .Not recommend at all .

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cherstyle
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

At check in the counter lasy was very rude and disrespectful. Got our key to the room and they had to change our room because that one was gross. So went to our different room and that one was discussing. So we went back to the office and said that we wont be staying there due to the rooms are discussing and the bed is rick hard and griss. So we had her cancel the payment. Had to go to Super 8 instead. Do not stay at the GLH motel .

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family