Americas Best Value Inn
  • Restaurant
US$105
US$139
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$264/night.

US$203
US$178
US$109
US$169
US$109
Official Site
All reviewswould stay againmicrowave and fridgegreat roombed was comfortableclean roomsoutdoor poolice machinemotelwifilinens
Reviewed 13 August 2017

There was Roaches on the couch mainly the tv drawer stand and all over the night stand and coffee table which made there way to the tbed haheadboard which made there way to the bed itself bed bugs on the bed too woke up with bites everywhere

Room Tip: Look into pest control ASAP
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank H4QBmelissaj
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for about a week and a half and the entire staff, meaning all shifts and no matter what the position a person held they all perform very professional and never rude or short with you they all help in some way. they all do their part to provide a good sense about Tucson, Arizona. they'll restore your faith in that there's still good people in this world. thanks you all for the best stay of my hotel career, I am glad it was "AMERICA'S BEST VALUE INN" that was chosen for me by a trusting friend. you won't regret your stay here and they are prompt in fixing any problem big or small. 5***** is what I give them.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I was impressed by the cleanliness of the room. The only issue I had with the room I was in was that the floor creaked horribly when you walked across the floor. I'm sure the tenants below heard every step I took. Overall, it was a good stay even for one night but definitely would want to repair that floor.

Room Tip: Repair creaking floor, it made horrible noise with every step within the room.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
garybgomez, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Thank you for taking your valuable time to let us know. I will tell housekeeping their efforts are appreciated. They work hard every day. Thanks for the comments on the floor. We are looking at solutions.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

I have enjoy your Inn for the price is great, the room is clean and kept clean by a great housekeeping staff. My door key had an issue, taking several try's before it would open but that is all I can complain about. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful. I would stay again when in the Tucson Arizona area

Room Tip: Just that it was a small toilet and short which with my hip replacement was a little awkward but manageable
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

I first started my trip with a payment of $398.00 in there hands for a week, that was a major mistake. The lady at the desk was very unhelpful and rude, none of the outlets would charge my phone. So I took one of the covers off amd WOW!! Can you say "FIRE HAZARD". Not to mention the hoodlums and hookers. I also found a bag of crack-I think. Hotel 6 is way better and cheaper.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo