Quality Inn Flamingo Downtown
Arizona Inn(Tucson)
US$149
Official Hotel
TownePlace Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$76
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$189
US$124
  • Breakfast included
US$139
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$264/night.

US$203
US$178
US$109
US$109
Official Site
All reviewsroom was cleanchoice hotelshot breakfastup to datefridge and microwavedefinitely stay here againhot tubdowntown tucsonsaguaro national parkmoteluniversitylinensgmmaintenanceratesshampootile
Reviewed 4 November 2017

The check in and check out staff were very good in that they were friendly, efficient and helpful. Breakfast was good but room was a little disappointing. The shower leaked and the carpet was very stained. Pillows and bedding were also not up to usual standard.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank onetoonehundred
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Two of our crews spent most of October at Quality Inn Flamingo Downtown Tucson.
We drill water wells and operate 24/7 once drilling begins. The General Manager, Kyle made sure housekeeping came while the shift change happened so our night crew could sleep uninterrupted. When unexpected circumstances caused our timeline to shift, Kyle let us check in and out as our needs dictated while keeping our special rate.
A totally awesome experience. We will definitely stay here again when we have another job in the area.
Thanks a bunch Kyle!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank csau57
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Message: I arrived at the motel after a search around Tucson and found your
establishment. Upon entering I was greeted by the woman at the desk. She
told me her name is Maria. I asked Maria for a room for two for the evening.
She was very pleasant and advised that she had a room for me. I was hungry
and tired after driving from San Antonio, Tx. She provided the room and
advised us of fine restaurants in the area. We chose a place called Silver
Saddle steak house. We followed her directions and found the restaurant
easily. We returned to motel and moved in for the evening. The experience
was heartwarming and personal. I will use your facilities again in the
future and recommend Quality Inn to my friends also. Thank you, John Gaynor

Room Tip: good access parking to room.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Our party of 6 have stayed in 4 Quality Inns from LA to Tucson, via Yuma, Flagstaff and Phoenix and I can honestly say this has been the worst so far. What a disappointment when compared to the 50's style photos.
To be fair, the Reception welcome was pleasant and fun, but the banter doesn't make up for where it falls short.
No toilet roll in the room. No shower curtain. Poor water supply. No fridge in room. Not a single vending machine on site; I had to walk across six lanes of roadway just to get a cold water. Breakfast room is being served by the one-man receptionist and when we arrived with an hour to go, at 8am, there was no coffee, no hot sausages and two small pieces of egg; the counter area was a complete mess.
I would never stay here again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 October 2017

I was looking for an overnight stay for a funeral and decided to contact the hotel directly. Maria and Kyle (the GM) were both very helpful in providing me added savings and considerations. Upon arriving at approximately 1pm, Sabrina was friendly and worked with housekeeping to find a room for early check in. From there, every encounter with staff (Sabrina, Maria and Michael) was friendly and familiar. The hotel is updated and clean. The bed was comfortable, the room well appointed with fridge and microwave, and the location was awesome. I did not awaken in time for breakfast. As far as the hotel overall, the sense of history of being a mid century gem is still there. Hopefully, they will be able to get the cool neon sign completely operational soon. I will be making this my hotel on future Tucson visits.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Kyle B, General Manager at Quality Inn Flamingo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

David, We're so happy to hear about your stay, I will be sure to pass the praise along. We look forward to hosting you in the future. Travel safe and travel well!

Thank you!