Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson-Mall
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskceiling fanseparate bedroombreakfast areaking suitegreat place to staycomfortable stayeasy accessliving areacomplimentary breakfastevery morningoro valleybeds were comfortablehot tubconvenient locationhome away from homegolf course
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Everything was really good except not having a refrigerator! I think every room should have them so people like me can store cold things. I travel a lot and I do not want to eat out all the time nor always have to make a store run.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Susan D, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson-Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson Mall. I am sorry you did not have a room with an refrigerator. As of right now only our Suites accommodate refrigerators. We do hope in the near future to be able to have refrigerators in all rooms.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

The suites were a very nice size and the hotel was clean. The breakfast wasn’t the best but it did feed the kids. I enjoyed the coffee and tea in the lobby at all times that was a nice overall touch to the stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Susan D, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson-Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Thank you for your stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson Mall. We enjoyed having you.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Great location, clean, friendly staff great bed. Breakfast was enjoyable. We took two apples to snack on during our ride. The exterior was also clean and we felt comfortable leaving our car with most of our belongings in view. The staff was friendly at check on we were given a choice of what floor we would like to stay on. We liked that the ice maker was close by also. I would highly recommend staying at this location. The lobby was also welcoming and sitting in it as apposed to in your suite was nice too!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Susan D, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson-Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Reviewed 27 September 2017

The room reserved-2 queen beds-was not available first night of 5 night stay. Staff had us check out after first night and reregister for next 4 nights in a 2 queen room as originally reserved. Thus we received 2 bills for our stay We were charged $50 more than the reservation which we discovered after we left Tucson. Very disappointed!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Susan D, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson-Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Thank you for your stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson Mall. I am sorry for the billing error. I have credited back the 50.00 of overpayment to your account. Thank you for brining this to my attention.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

I travel alone on business trips to Tucson and when my job is in NW Tucson, I stay here. The rooms are always clean and beds are very comfortable. Also, offers a good complimentary breakfast... The price is very reasonable and I would recommend this hotel for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Susan D, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson-Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Thank you for your stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson Mall. We enjoyed having you with us.