All reviews front desk ceiling fan separate bedroom breakfast area king suite definitely stay here again great place to stay comfortable stay easy access living area convenient location oro valley complimentary breakfast beds were comfortable very nice hotel home away from home nice room
Reviewed 9 October 2017

The suites were a very nice size and the hotel was clean. The breakfast wasn’t the best but it did feed the kids. I enjoyed the coffee and tea in the lobby at all times that was a nice overall touch to the stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Susan D, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson-Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Thank you for your stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson Mall. We enjoyed having you.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Great location, clean, friendly staff great bed. Breakfast was enjoyable. We took two apples to snack on during our ride. The exterior was also clean and we felt comfortable leaving our car with most of our belongings in view. The staff was friendly at check on we were given a choice of what floor we would like to stay on. We liked that the ice maker was close by also. I would highly recommend staying at this location. The lobby was also welcoming and sitting in it as apposed to in your suite was nice too!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Susan D, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson-Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Reviewed 27 September 2017

The room reserved-2 queen beds-was not available first night of 5 night stay. Staff had us check out after first night and reregister for next 4 nights in a 2 queen room as originally reserved. Thus we received 2 bills for our stay We were charged $50 more than the reservation which we discovered after we left Tucson. Very disappointed!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Susan D, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson-Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Thank you for your stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson Mall. I am sorry for the billing error. I have credited back the 50.00 of overpayment to your account. Thank you for brining this to my attention.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

I travel alone on business trips to Tucson and when my job is in NW Tucson, I stay here. The rooms are always clean and beds are very comfortable. Also, offers a good complimentary breakfast... The price is very reasonable and I would recommend this hotel for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Susan D, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson-Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Thank you for your stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson Mall. We enjoyed having you with us.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

My stay at the Hampton was perfect. The digital check in made it so easy to pick a room before I even got to the hotel. When I arrived, getting from the front desk to the room was so simple and pleasant. The staff was really nice at check in and check out. I would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Susan D, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson-Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thank you for your stay with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson Mall. We enjoyed having you.