See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very well located for a business traveller, parking is Just outside The rooms and The swimming pool inside The Garden is a pleasant place. Rooms are clean and manager Tammy Tacho,is available 24/7 to resolve whatever issues come up. Rooms have two Queens and are large and well ventilated. Cofre fresh breve many times a day, available Free. My Kind of place in Tucson.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2017

Fortunately, we were only booked here for one night. This property desperately needs to be remodeled. Everything about our room was old; the wall outlets wouldn't effectively hold a power cord in place to recharge our electronics. The bedding was very old and kind of threadbare. Won't come here again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

First, we made a mistake to stay here during the annual Rock and Gem Show. This motel ( and many others in Tucson) was taken over by the show. It was impossible to find parking. We had to park in a mud filled lot away from the motel. We were told there would be no breakfast served. And then- there were the rooms. Ah! Dirty, dingy, downtrodden. I doubt the room has ever been thoroughly cleaned. Smelly carpets, dirt all around the bathroom floor. The bed was sagging so badly I kept rolling into my husband. Couldn't sleep because of the sirens speeding by on the way to the nearby hospital. Paper thin walls "allowed" us the hear the 4:00am conversations in the next room. Truly a horrible place to stay unless you are into analog TVs, poor customer service, and lost showers and toilet seats. Save your money.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Alan F
Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Me and my family were driving thru Tucson and decided to get a room at this hotel since we stayed at the Quality Inn Phoenix and we had a great experience. Unfortunately, this was the worst hotel experience. When we pulled up to the hotel, my husband got off to get a room and our mini van got surrounded by a couple that seemed to be on drugs. The guy was on his cell phone reading our license plate out loud. Me and my children were terrified!! When my husband got back in the car, the couple stepped away but continued to look at us. I told him what was going on and he went inside to cancel the room and he told the front desk that he didn't feel safe. She completely understood and cancelled the transaction. Please don't stay at this hotel, it's not safe.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Mariela O
Reviewed 21 September 2016

Our check in clerk, Christina, was a wonderfully cheerful woman. We had a small issue with the keys, but after that was fixed, things were okay.

Overall hotel, there are some smelly areas. The hallways were kept around 80 degrees, which is really warm (for me, anyways). We didn't know the hot tub/spa was not functioning, which was the main reason for our booking the hotel (decent price for a king bed and a hot tub). That was a bit of a downer for us.

Breakfast was ok. Biscuits and gravy, waffles, various sweet breads, fruit, yogurt, cereal. I didn't have much beyond the fruit and toast, but people seemed to enjoy their waffles. It would be super great if peanut butter and soy milk were available! :)

The room was good. It was clean. The bed was pretty comfy, but the pillows were too soft for me (that's just a personal taste thing). The a/c cooled the room down after about 10 minutes. Blackout curtains were great.

The coffee machine in the room didn't work, I let the front desk know at checkout (we didn't try to use it until the last day) and they made sure to remove it from the room. There is also a hair dryer and an iron. So that's nice.

The shower head was a little weird as was the faucet for the hand sink. They weren't quite properly attached, but everything worked well.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple