US$98
Visit Tucson
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$118
US$101
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$64
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$97
US$89
Hampton.com
US$169
  • Restaurant
Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$63
Priceline
US$95
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$159
US$143
AC Hotels
  • Pool
Candlewood Suites Tucson(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$100
CandlewoodSuites
2,986 results
All reviewsswim up barred door spagolf courseheavenly bedadult poolpool areabeautiful propertytennis courtscatalina mountainsmain buildingself parkingfitness centerthe entire staffmountain viewtucson areasabino canyonpools
Reviewed 27 May 2010

In the fifteen years I have been involved with a local event at La Paloma, the staff has been fabulous to work with. Donal, Jeff, Serge, Gary, Christina, and Pam were outstanding, but so was everyone else I came in contact with there, including a darling waiter who always thanked me personally for being there. Everything about the Westin is first class. The care they gave to our event was why it was so successful. Thank you so much everyone!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
debtucson, Executive Assistant to the General Manager, William Petrella at Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2010

You are most welcomed and thank you for complimenting our staff at La Paloma. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.
William Petrella

Reviewed 26 May 2010

I stayed at the Westin La Paloma Resort recently as a meeting planner for a conference held there. I, as well as the group, had a great experience at the Westin La Paloma. The staff was wonderful to work with, and the group was very happy with the facility and service provided. I wanted to mention a few staff members from the property that demonstrated excellent customer service and hospitality:

Julie Andrews, Conference Planning Manager
Dawn Glass, Group Reservations
Wally Dravenstott, Package Center
Aaron Sonora, Front Desk
Karen Klein, Banquets
DeeAnn Guerrero, Banquets
Alma Ramirez, Banquets

I would definitely recommend the Westin La Paloma Resort to my clients for future events!

Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
debtucson, Executive Assistant to the General manager, William Petrella at Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2010

I want to thank you for taking the time to post about your event and recognizing the associates that made this time so special. Our staff is definitely the key to making successful, memorable events. We’re all here ready to welcome you and your guests.
William Petrella

Reviewed 26 May 2010

Incredible view from restaurant patio, good facilities all round and excellent staff. Stand out front desk help from Danny - even arranged basket of snacks/drinks when I was ill - and Larry - I was very appreciative of their naturally helpful and generous attitude.
Only downside: I was a solo traveller for conference, without a car. Hotel a little isolated and expensive to catch cabs to anywhere at all.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2010

We stayed at the resort while celebrating my sister's wedding. A thoroughly enjoyable experience; beautiful pool complex, golf course, spa and restaurants. The resort is beautful without being pretentious. The staff was always friendly and helpful. Special thanks to Dawn Glass for coordinating our very positive experience.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2010

First of all I would like to thank Dawn Glass at La Paloma for her superb knowledge, professional attitude, and attentiveness. She immediately put my mind at ease after a hectic week. I felt a sense of calm going in to the weekend. The staff was friendly, the grounds immaculate and the food was astounding ! Golf....lets just say ...in my top ten courses in my life. I can not wait to get back and enjoy the hospitality on a longer stay. Thanks to Dawn and the crew for a great stay!!!
Ten Star rating ***********