“It is your good fortune to have staff like Dawn Glass”

Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa
Ranked #19 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 10 September 2010

What was turning out to be a disappointing visit to the Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa turned into a delightful and fun evening, thanks to a fortuitous encounter with Dawn Glass. We were prepared to leave the hotel when i just stopped this stranger to ask a question and that delightful stranger was Dawn. Because of her and her willingness to assist us, we decided to spend the evening at the hotel complete with dinner and extended conversation. Will we return? Absolutely!
The next time we are there, which will be in the next few weeks, we will ask for her.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
billp82, General Manager at Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2010

Thank you for writing about our associate Dawn. She will be here along with all our associates to make each and every stay special.

Reviewed 8 September 2010

As I was attending my thirtieth high school reunion, the staff, especially Dawn Glass, made my stay enjoyable. Dawn was always there to make sure the event went flawlessly. She was always there assisting the Reunion Committee and assisting with our needs to make this event enjoyable for all our classmates who attended. Thanks to the staff. The Westin La Paloma should be proud of them all for their friendliness, smiles and willingness to get the job done.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo

Thank you for commending our associates at La Paloma. As you can see the great pride we all take in our resort shows with each and every interaction with our guests. We hope to see you return.

Reviewed 8 September 2010

I stay at the Westin many times throughout the year and it is always a nice stay. My last stay in July I found a gentleman named Andy to be more than helpful. I was presenting and he carried my heavy boxes from one end of the hotel to the other without me even asking. The customer service is always fantastic. If I had any complaint it would be that it is getting a little outdated. TV’s are old, but for business it is fabulous.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business

Thank you for writing about your stay at La Paloma. I hope you will have a chance to return to relax and enjoy the many amenities we have available. You had the great experience of La Paloma for business. We look forward to showing you the rejuvenating side of La Paloma.

Reviewed 7 September 2010

I would love for everyone to know my stay at this Resort I call peace and r/r(rest and relaxation) did exactly that for me and my wife. We arrived early at the hotel and Aron and his team had know problem acomadating. I live in phoenix and I like to staycation at resorsts that dont leave me with any issues we are there to relax. Your resort goes beyond that its great to go on staycation and have know problems getting a light changed in your room any time of night. It was good to see proactive maint instead of putting out fires. IE workers making sure all water fountains and out side lighting in working order ,made my wife feel safe. Shows me even in down times your saftey as a consumer comes first before budget cuts Thank You Gene C Klinesmith JR

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple

Thank you for letting everyone who reads Trip Advisor know how wonderful your stay was at La Paloma. Our favorite three R’s, Relax, Rejuvenate and Renew. We’re looking forward to having you return for more.

Reviewed 6 September 2010

We had a wonderful time at the Westin La Paloma for the Shannon Slumber Party on August 28th. Security and front desk staff were very friendly and helpful with parking and finding our room. The service staff also was friendly when passed in the hallway. Our room was very clean and peaceful. The view of the mountains from our balcony was breathtaking. I would like to thank Jesus Gutierrez for driving us down to our car when we had checked out. He was very personable and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends

Thank you for posting how you enjoyed Shannon’s Slumber Party at La Paloma. We hope you have an opportunity to return for another getaway with us.