Ways to Experience BTF Tours
from US$33.00
More Info
from US$33.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2021

Better than Fiction is a great way to learn the truth behind the Salem Ma. It was full of interesting and quirky facts with Jeff as the Guide was well spoken and clear in his presentation.Great job.

Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

We did this tour when we went on our trip to Salem and it was the highlight of the whole trip. So interesting and entertaining. Jeff was great, super enthusiastic and knowledgeable.
I would recommend to everyone.

1  Thank rheannam2014
Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

Jeff is a wonderful guide and is so enthusiastic about Salem, making it so much more fun. I learnt so much about the town and would definitely recommend it to anyone who is interested in history.
If you get a chance, definitely go on this tour. Absolutely worth the money, I'll be going on it again if I go back.

Reviewed 2 April 2021

My wife and I did the walking tour of Salem with Better Than Fiction Tours. We were passing through the area and decided to stop in Salem. We booked our tour last minute. Despite the rainy, windy weather Better Than Fiction Tours showed up and delivered an amazing tour. Our guide was knowledgeable, friendly and enthusiastic to share his knowledge of the events in 1692-1693. I would highly recommend anyone mildly interested in history to spend the afternoon doing a walking tour with Better Than Fiction Tours.